Nokia 3300

Nokia 3300

• Raju

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019I buy second hand N3300 thought that this can play GBA :). Then ... moreI love modal

I buy second hand N3300 thought that this can play GBA :). Then I swap it to HP iPAQ 510.

Similar to N-Gage in terms of design

• R.

I have this mobile. Looks like new with original box. It's good old nokia phone with media capabilities like fm, mp3 and fm recording and also line in cable recording. Fm and mp3 quality overall is good but through the loudspeaker it's not very loud. Nokia n-gage loudspeaker is louder. But if you want to get it louder then it's for example option to use nokia pop port to 3.5mm adapter and mini speaker like JBL go etc.

very strong phone,i have it since 2004 and it still works now (year 2017) only minority its that it does'n have Bluetooth

techyugaa, 11 Jun 2015Amazon.com has one of these http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-Music... moreThat is clearly fake, the pictures aren't the same.

• michael agitoy

I really love this phone. ♥♥♥

pw, 29 May 2015I need dis fino where can I gt it now daysYou Can get it on Aliexpress

• techyugaa

pw, 29 May 2015I need dis fino where can I gt it now daysAmazon.com has one of these

• pw

I need dis fino where can I gt it now days

• lol

wow!i want that phone

• the nokia guy

AnonD-42212, 14 Feb 2012i want this one plz tell me where i found it ?maybe you can find that nokia on ebay

• the nokia guy

adjdkadfvadg, 10 Jan 2014this phone is weird!Yes it is

I still Have this fone but its not in working condition.... :( Better ill try to repair

• adjdkadfvadg

this phone is weird!

• Moiz

WOW,unbelevable fone,one of the my favorite fone i ever miss,great music player,i wish i could buy this fone again.

• xeee

kevin, 18 Jan 2013ive still got this phone... absolute amazing! zee where r u from....?

• nikhil chaudhary

kevin, 18 Jan 2013ive still got this phone... absolute amazing! i would love to have this phn once again somehow u have managed to have one
nikhil.kecian@gmail.com

• sezera

i have had my 3300 for 8 yrs..battered & bruised..still works fine-ish...!!