Nokia 3300

Nokia 3300

• kevin

ive still got this phone... absolute amazing!

• Zeeshan

saad sabir, 06 Nov 2012i wanana buy where r u from?i have also this phone too still it is awesome..

• saad sabir

Raj prajapati, 02 Oct 2012i wnt buy this mobile if you have 100 picess so i will buy 100 s... morei wanana buy where r u from?

Tr0w4tr3y, 13 Oct 2012Hi, been looking for reviews of some MP3 players that can match ... moreJust so you know the clip+ and the clip zip are the best priced mp3 players for sound quality ;)

• Tr0w4tr3y

Hi, been looking for reviews of some MP3 players that can match the 3300's performance in sound quality. I've bumped on some reviews that the best one in the market so far is the Sansa Clip+. I just want to ask if anybody had expirience using the clip+? I had some players, but unfortunately i haven't got anything that can match this phone. I've been looking on the market for a brandnew 3300 but all are refurbished. Please help me decide if the clip+ will be the right player to match the 3300. Thanks.

• Raj prajapati

i wnt buy this mobile if you have 100 picess so i will buy 100 so...do you wnt this madel no. 3300 so i will buy

• hgokj

rahul, 13 Sep 2012hi rahul, How are you? dnt put names here any1 plz

• rahul

hi rahul,
How are you?

• fulgerul

AnonD-49356, 18 Apr 2012oh my God, I don't believe I am still looking for one like this,... moreYes, I have one Nokia 3300 Music Phone in mint condition, blue, never opened, with brand new battery, wall charger and head phones.

I like to restore classic phones and I am pretty happy that I found this in such a good shape.

You can contact me by adding (at) ymail (dot) com extention to my nickname.

Bye!

oh my God, I don't believe I am still looking for one like this, is there any 1 who would like to sell plz. my old one was stolen, all features are unbelievable especially the unique record button found in this only phone.

there don't make it anymore..

• david

I really like the hp this one where I can get this phone

Sephiroth111, 11 Nov 2011I still have this nokia phone. this was my first ever cellphone ... morei want this one plz tell me where i found it ?

MONIL, 26 Dec 2009this phone's normal model can play maximum 297 songs..... and t... morei think it will be spotedd .

• zee

i want that one did u like to help me about?i have also that one but knw i badly want this one.

• lip

i love this phone, unique shape

• rocky

thu ........................what kind of shape is this

• Sephiroth111

I still have this nokia phone. this was my first ever cellphone way back 2004 :)
now, 7 years have passed but still it working well just like a brand new phone :)
i'm still using it.

• asdf

the sounds is so clear.. i still have this phone, and love it!

• babol