Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• summersnow

this was my first handphone!
i like it very much!!!

i still using it eventhogh i own a new handphone

• ian

i own this phone.i love this phone!it's just nice coz its features are just simple and easy to use!

• dusan

wery good

• dimas

i'm using Nokia 3310. it's quite compact, but da battery is sucks. low bat all da time.

• M.S.Naimi

hello
we would like to of your customers and we would like to buy 500 gsm's pieces weekly.
And how can conatct you.

Sayfi
Ribesstraat 22
1783 CB Den Helder
Holland

• Sumegh

I own Nokia 3310. It has excelent features with a small price. But the company has stopped manufacturing it. Even some 3310's lovers asked me to sell my used h'set at the price of 4500/-

• Navinan

i like this phone very much,practical and nice.Not that dork,specs meets my personality.Final bit,its a cool phone .

• bazz

To my mind is one of the worst mobile phones I have had one, now have siemens c45 it's much better...:)

• Tauriq Safodien

I feel that this is one of the worst Nokia's on the Market...the battery life is pathetic and the software is not very stable....This is the only Nokia that i do not like. I must say the features on the phone is not bad if only the phone could be more Stable...

• Nokia User

Simple to use, cheap but very good phone. sms very user friendly and ringing set to bee is the loudest among nokia phone. DURABILITY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY-NOKIA 3310.

• OSHOLIKI ADEBIYI

I will like to make an order for some Nokia 3310 of about 30 quantity,and i will like you to give your order form on net,so that i can book for my order.

• toyin

i like it.it's durable.
it is strong.

• Arthur

It is the best phone I ever had. But I only have Bosh 607, Nokia3210 and Nokia 3310.Ha ha ha. Thats not very funny.

• ayo

1.What i know about 3310 is the must rogged nokia phone 2.And the must popular nokia phone in the world 3.It is not get wap

• ayo

my.address block 169flat4 iponri housing estate surulere lagos nigeria my moble is 08034745979

• Reza Seyf

som of information is not corect:
Dialed calls = 20
Received calls = 10
Missed calls = 10
have nice time

• mubeen

one of the most cheapest mobiles... i think its better to go for a motorola then nokia !!!!!!!!! motorola due to its external antenna has great reception and very kewl talk time !!!

• malek

yel3an abookon 3ala hal mobile.

in english..

i love nokia but i hate 3310

but if you give me a new one

i'll be very happy from nokia company.

plz i want to change my phone plz plz plz

i'll distroy my 3310 cuz fuck 3310.

i want 3309.30298423 plz plllllzzz

• malek

i have one

• Dr.Octupus

Simply this is a phone for poor ugly people, who do not know what is to posses a Mobile phone!!!!!