Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• watto

i have a 3310, and i am impressed with it. I Think that the only improvement could be adding WAP, but as i do not need WAP now, the phone is perfect

• Paul nelson

fucking sweet!!!!!!!

• nicole

Great phone, nice features, the best buy.

• Nick

This phone can do things all other nokias cant! (so far, anyway). All that new and cool technological innovations puts this phone in a class of its own. It's the coolest nokia there is.

• difenbaker

Latest technology, awesome features, right size, long standby-time, lots of personalization options...what more can you ask for? It's the best.

• Nigel

Simply the BEST nokia cellphone so far. I like its new and exciting features - like the long text messaging, the 7 ringtones storage, screensavers, chatting and multiple text message sending. The size is just about right too. It's the most feature-packed cellphone there is.

• Leejo Aby Abraham

This Mobile is Extremly The Coooolest

• khairi

how to erase own melody

• predo

definitely one of the best nokia fons. i had the chance to swap (take note "swap") my old 7110 with this 33, and had no regrets at all. one thing,though, it takes much time from me playing the "space impact" than actually doing my thesis project :)

• Andre

I really think the 3310 is a great phone.It compares very competively with the Siemens m 35i.

I beats the Siemens on battery life, design features, and it is just coooooolll.

• mehmet

thanks

• Paul

This is a gorgeous phone with loads of features. If anyone fancies a go with the 'Chat' facility then email me and we can swop numbers (note, you need a 3310 too)

• Felix

I want to sim lock my 3310.
Pls. help me to do it

• FeiJu

This phone is basically taking over the existing Nokia 3210 with the most generic function you can find among Nokia phones. I had a hands-on experience with it and personally feel it serves normal day-to-day usage (Make calls, receive, sms etc) A kinda of basic & ease to use phone with value-of-money device to own.

What impressed me most is the loudness of the phone. (Please think twice before setting to Level 5). Besides, the feel of keypad is definitely better than the Nokia 8210, whereby those with big fingers do not have to worry about accidentally pressing the wrong key (!!) :)

Therefore, for those who wants a cheap and good phone, I would definitely recommend this.

~~ FeijU ~~

• syam

can u get me a malay song ringtones

• Enzo23

the best there is its super super

• MCSUGAR

I woz wandering how much the 3310 would cost without the sim card and which shop its best to buy from if u could tell me it would be so kind of ya

Thanx Neil