Nokia 3600 slide

Nokia 3600 slide

• anmol

tell me if this phone has a music player with a FM option?

• some

hi i am planning to buy this phone. can someone plz tell about nokia 3600 sound quality. i want to have a such phone with great sound(loud speaker/good voice in earphone). is this phone has good sound quality. plz let me know

• THE MASTER OF PHONES

i am technically damn good person to give review on phones.
well, nokia 3600 is the best phone for rs. 9300/-
camera- great in darks to
video recording- better almost like nokia 6233 with 15 fps, it's really good
music-you give nokia 6233 9/10 then nokia 6300 gets 7.9/10
loud speakers- better 8 /10
style- 7.5/10
handling - 2/10 can't handle without thread
memory -4gb exapandale.
my final review 'go get nokia 3600 it is certainly better than nokia 6233 for just rs.9300/-
my number 9969608464,do ask any queries.

this is a bad phone. his battery is slow - 2 day/.

Plz sum1 snd me a vid taken by dis fone at 640x480. I want 2 buy dis fone jst for its video capabilities. Else i'd go 4 k810i.

Send at adorable_animesh@rediffmail.com

• Ani

Plz snd me 1 pic each of day n lowlight n 1 at nit using flash. Also if possible send a smal video clip. VGA must b amazing 4 a fone. send at adorable_animesh@rediffmail.com

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2008its nice...u need to upgrade to another earphone as the earphone... morehi hwz d video clarity of its 3mp camera

G, 01 Sep 2008this mobile is relly better than N73.... Camera clarity awesome.... morehey m also planin to buy dis phone can u comment on d video clarity of d videos shot by it???

• sameer

hi m planin to buy 3600 i want to ask dat wat is dis VGA video recordin dat has been mentioned in its specifications
does it means dat video recordin is not dat good???
n by d way hwz d video clarity of dis phn..??

• NIRMAL

i am using 3600 slide fone for the last 3-4 days...the set is really handy...slips into the smallest of pockets...the picture clarity is fine...but the set does not hav shortcut music keys and no one touch music option....

• Gyan

i m planing 2 buy this mobile. so, pl tel me about it's sound quality and battary back up & camera clearaty.

• santosh

cost- 9,500

• santosh

i too got it a week back pics are awesome evn during night..display is good only tht hurts is the keys below the screen. thy are a bit lose cnt go for rough use..else the fone is excellent n money u pay for it is minimal..goodluck..9/10 for the fone

• sharon

sudipta, 08 Sep 2008i m planing 2 buy this mobile.. so pl tel me about its sound qua... moreExcellent set. I bought this phone 15 days back and I love it.Good Sound clarity.If you dont use much of multimedia, only for phone calls the battery lasts even upto 4 days for phone calls . Picture quality is good. But for indoor photos I get a little extra green colourin the pics. I would say this phone is value for money. Go ahead, get one for yourself.

• dhiraj

i want to buy this cell next week please any one send me picture taken from this mobile.I want to know its camera clarity .please I will be very thankful.my id is [ dhirajrocks2007@rediffmail.com ]

• sudipta

i m planing 2 buy this mobile.. so pl tel me about its sound quality and battary back up...

• swet

saba, 07 Sep 2008its sound quality is as good as sony ericsson w300i or not?Hey saba, i dont know abt sony ericsson but the sound quality isnt really the best point about this phone. But otherwise its pretty fantastic.

• saba

its sound quality is as good as sony ericsson w300i or not?

• swet

Hey
I bought the Nokia 3600 Slide a week back. This phone is really so good. Its camera quality in terms of clarity is Phenomenal to say the least. The flash does its work really well. Music on the ear phones that come with it isnt as loud as i'd want it to be, but it really wasnt marketed as a music phone so im fine with that. The Maps on the phone are really cool too, and there's a list of all the nearby places of interest/shops/restaurants. Anyway, the buttons are so easy to press and the slide function is super smooth and very satisfying.
Along with the usual cool Nokia interface, this phone has really got me hooked.

I think its just totally worth it!!