Nokia 3600 slide

Nokia 3600 slide

i mean the green lines keep coming at the top of the screeen wen he camera's on or the pic's taken!
quality sux!
i feel cheated!

I hate the phone!
or i got a defective piece..
these green lines keep comin on the top..anyone experienced that?
the flash also sucks and doesnt appear to be a 3.2mp!
i'm really repenting!
Help!

fascialata, 01 Sep 2008Hi all, i bought 3600 2 days back.I downloaded some music videos... moreu have to transfer or move your files i.e. videos or mp3 from your phone memory to your memory card. Of course messages occupy phone's internal/phone memory.

• vikash

hey my name is vikash i purchase this handset a week ago , its camera quality is very good and sound is amaging. i recommed everyone to go for this coz this mobile is value for maoney.

• adnan

Priya, 19 Aug 2008Excellent features and ultimate clarity on camera. Every one ... morehi Priya, for 3600 slide u wrote camera is good. i m planning to purchase it. could u pls send me some photos taken from this mobile at i will be thankful to u.

• adnan

I am planning to purchase 3600 slide soon. The main reason for purchasing is CAMERA with FLASH. Pls send photos taken by this mobile at my email address I want to see the quality of camera. Pls send as soon as possible. I will be highly thankful.

• saba

its sound quality is as good as sony ericsson W300i or not?

recently bought this handset and am loving it...!

• killer

Jst dnt believe on any of the other user reviews ... Its one of the best in market ... Price is neat ... Camera quality is nice ... Loud speaker is rite for the price ... Battery backup is also nice ... bou 2 days ... A MOBILE AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE ...

• Petechka

A very nice phone, easy to use but the price is to high 229 Euros in Belgium without simlock

• bhushan rohta

well , its a cute n stylish(not very) phone , i havent found any drawback yet.
well done nokia , keep goin.....

• KHAN

fascialata, 01 Sep 2008Hi all, i bought 3600 2 days back.I downloaded some music videos... morenot getting battery backup atleast for 1 day tightly for one and half a day. why?...
plz reply me..
other wise it is very good..

• Elango

Camera clarity awesome? Friend, can you please explain this point? I bought this phone for my wife some two days back. Imo, the camera quality is very mediocre. It is showing pixels and when a snap is taken using the zoom option, the image is horrible. Another drawback I found was the speaker on the back of the mobile. You wont be able to hear the ringtone if the mobile is left lying on the backside. My wife is complaining that the battery back up is not upto the mark. I am really feeling bad for choosing this phone. Is there a solution for these problems? Thanks for listening.

fascialata, 01 Sep 2008Hi all, i bought 3600 2 days back.I downloaded some music videos... morethere is limitation to the amount of data you can save on the phone memory, of course. in my opinion, not that i am too great when it comes to phones, but you can opt to save the messages on the memory card of the phone. also, it would be advisable to save all the misc. files on the memory card itself.... how??? click on the options menu of the file that you want to transfer (from the phone memory) and then select the 'move to' option.. then select the destination (on the memory card) you want to save the file into. this will save you from the hassel of deleting data all the time you have to read a message. hope this post helps you. :-)

• hany

i'll buy this nice phone, but plz can anyone send me photos taken by its camera on my e-mail drhany_cardio@hotmail.com (i want to compare it with 6500 slide photos) yhanks

• hany

i'll by this nice phone, the specifications r adequate to me but plz, can anyone send me photos taken by its camera on my e-mail drhany_cardio@hotmail.com thanks

• Jatin

This Phone is really good to use and in look like classy. I haven't found any drawbks in this phone.
But Price is little bit high.

• fascialata

Hi all, i bought 3600 2 days back.I downloaded some music videos and songs . Some are stored in phone memory and phone memory remained with very less space and after that i stopped getting messages saying that there is not enough memory delete some files.Why is so? do i need to keep my phone memory empty or is there any option that i can save everything including my messages into my memory card? please help

• Ba thang Bo

Just got it one day... It is really a great phone: the sound is really good and loud. It is really cute for lady...tks Nokia.

• G

this mobile is relly better than N73.... Camera clarity awesome.... Very handy. i'm using it for past 4 days only....,. didn't find any drawbacks yet..