Nokia 3.2

Nokia 3.2

• RN

its good mobile. its battery is very very long time battery and camera also good and its finger print is very very fast compare to Samsung & other mobile. display also good.if u compare with Samsung its camera 70% good but in small money very good mobile.

Ratul, 07 Oct 2019My Nokia 3.2 have not finger lock but in this photo there can se... moreu guys are shit.fingerprint are only 3gb version.

Ratul, 07 Oct 2019My Nokia 3.2 have not finger lock but in this photo there can se... moreThe 2GB variant don't have the finger print sensor.

Ratul, 07 Oct 2019My Nokia 3.2 have not finger lock but in this photo there can se... moreBuy the 3gb ram, 32gb rom

Nokia is underrated, I don't know why?

• Ratul

My Nokia 3.2 have not finger lock but in this photo there can see this mobile have finger

Nokia 3.2 is awesome Phone for mid-range .

• Law321

Aadrian, 04 Aug 2019Yes better go for the 32GB which also has a fingerprint scanner.... more3.2 has better battery life than 5.1plus

Please does this phone use flashdrive.

• essi

after a while all app not responding and i want to take it into trash

• alex

pete, 26 Sep 2019I need some help deciding between Samsung a10 & Nokia 3.2bro me too :))

• pete

I need some help deciding between Samsung a10 & Nokia 3.2

Pls is there a 3gb/32gb version of this phone in Nigeria and where pls.

• MD

Apps not responding automatically

shittu, 04 Sep 2019Do we have 3gb ram / 32 gb rom of it NigeriaI'm also trying to find out...

• AverageOfExremes

This phone is awful.
Do not buy this phone.

Performance is woeful.
Any time you switch apps it refreshes completely because it can't remember what it was doing a couple of seconds ago.
It's always running out of memory and storage, but there's no way to control where stuff goes.
Why are there even 16GB phones these days anyway, when the OS and pre installed crapware take up almost all of it?

(Screen is fine, camera is fine, battery is fine, not sure why using emojis is so complicated)

• shittu