Nokia 5000

Nokia 5000

I'm thinking of buying this phone for my daughter's Christmas present. But judging buy some of the previous reviews i gather that it has a samall amount of space. How many songs and photos can me stored on this phone?

• e-low

i need help.. i can't turn on my bluetooth.. how can i fix it?

• Jorelle.

uhm. i have this phone and the problem with this is the memory. it has no memory card slot and that makes this phone uninteresting to people. :) and also the group is slow. when you're doing a group message, it is slow. but all in all, its quite good. :)

• Adi

ain't it sweet, but it's WROONG!!! :)

• sela 1

infact, this fone needs a memory slot. more room for improvement.

• Sony

Hp jelek...!!!

very bad...dont buy it...!!!
U will be regret if U buy Nokia 5000.

• Shaanya

How much is this phone in India?

please reply...

Thanks!

can you go on the internet with this phone?

Please no foul language
Be polite and use common sense
English only
Expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion are strictly prohibited
No commercial advertising
No SPAM. No pyramid schemes of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand will get you banned
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users will get you banned
Read before you post. Search before you post. There is a big chance that your question is already answered
No ALL CAPS, they are considered impolite
Unlocking discussions are not welcome
If you don't follow the above rules, your post will be probably deleted

the worst dont even think of buying this cell

• Lesley MD

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2009can anyone tell me that nokia 5000 has FM Recording option or not.Yes this phone do have FM recorder but it was verry disgusting when I realise that this phone has small space (memory) and it dont have mamory slot and USB cable. Is advisable to buy onother one than this.

can anyone tell me that nokia 5000 has FM Recording option or not.

• ktm

its cutee but , it doesn't have enough space......

• Marty

I was very dissapointed to find out that the Nokia 5000 does'nt support a usb data cable. there is a slot for the cable, but it doesn't work with the phone

• leckie

dont like dis phone 12 mb is just not enough

• Johann

I got this phone on a upgrade at vodashop@reds by hylton, and is very impressed!!!Thank you millie!!!

• Kath

Pukengkeng, 25 Sep 2009Then go for a higher end one, problem with u people is that you ... moreIts good my mom bought 1 for me and it works veeeeerrrryyyyy fine and so cute

• Kapil Rijhwani

Watta gr8 looking fone can ne body tell me how can i buy it

...KAPES

werht, 15 Oct 2009Stop whining about the lack of memory. This is a telephone and i... moreYou're right man. There's a lot of stupid people saying this is worst phone. The basic needs of course is the sms and calling.

• Mrahman

I can't use such nokia with computer for internet.