Nokia 5000

Nokia 5000

• Obinna

It's just like 2630.only that it has good color display.and memory slot will fit,not 3G.but i love it

• bad

it's very bad phone
i dont like it at all

good

• Lucario

What i find annoying about this phone is that its the same as the 2630, no memory slot, i would of thought it would have one, as it looks similar to the 5310

pantho, 26 Sep 2008i cannot use ebuddy here, after loading it says your internet se... morei couldnt as well and i was mad! gave me the same reason that my internet settings must be activated for java applications! sucks!

• Adri

Hey thanx Dual..can you tell me h0w is the camera?

• SEUN

Kris, 24 Nov 2008Hi Where can I find the data cable for this phone? What is th... moreare you blind to read the specification, the phone sucks it has got no usb cable and no memory card slot. "what a phone"

• Dual

Hi Adri, yes to my opinion the Nokia 5000 will be a very good choice.

• somebody

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2008hey is the battery life good???????and does the phone have any s... moreyes i have. it lasts for about 2 days, and restarts if i try to modify the standard "profiles" like : "General, Silent, Meeting or Outdoor"..
it would need a software update?

• Adri

Hey Dual i also want a non complicated phone that can sms mxit and bluetooth do you think this is the best phone for that?

• tezz

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2008does this 4n come with another color beside the shouting green?at my store we have it in a redish purple

• Kris

Hi
Where can I find the data cable for this phone?
What is the name and model number of this cable for conecting via USB?
I have some photos and I need to save them and I can't because I don't have cable to conect it to my PC via USB.
Please help

• someone

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2008does this 4n come with another color beside the shouting green?it comes in blue aswell...looks better in blue

• Dual

A week ago I was looking for a non complicated phone with all the basics IE: SMS,MMS,Camera, bluetooth and slim. The salesman showed me the Nokia 5000. I bought it. This phone is great. Very user friendly and enough for all that you really need. All the functions are easy to use.

does this 4n come with another color beside the shouting green?

• Chardex

Is the Nokia 5000 is upgradable type?

• sam

mobile is very nice but problem is about memory and USB port. also camera capicity is also low. atleast it will 3.2 megapixel. Otherwise for just use as mobile its a best mobile.

• LIGHFING

hey sombody whats a viceos.get out the box and get a bigger one and make sure its closed

• Asen MW

This is the most pointless phone nokia ever made. I ask why?

• Adri

Hi i want to buy this phone but i want to know i mxit alot and i dont want music on it but i would like to heve pohots on it...about 20 photos + mxit does it have enough memory for that...please if any1 knows plz reply as soon as possible.
thanx =>