Nokia 5110

Nokia 5110

• Brian

luke, 04 Jan 2011this is awesome...when i drop this phone on top of 10th floor bu... moreyeah I will attest to that. I threw mine into a wall in a fit of rage when my girlfirend and i argued. it broke but when i picked it up and assembled it..voila!!! still works!!!

• luke

this is awesome...when i drop this phone on top of 10th floor building and yet still working...god!!!!!unbelievable..!!!!try this one now

• buffy

its true that this phone is very fragile and it has sentimental value in the market..i still have mine..hehehe..my 1st cellphone ever!!!

• jami

My dad is still using this phone day in day out to this very day!!! He is one of those people who wont change something if it is still working.

• latik

i love this phone... matibay

• carla

I still have 3 of these fones,one in black,silver & blue and ALL are still working!! they have been sitting in the cupboard for years and if i ever need a spare fone they ALWAYS work without fail.They must be one of the best nokia fones that were ever made.

• gilbs72

This is a wonderful phone. It worked quite well in its time. Very successful in the Philippines. I love this classic.

hi so boring...

• emergia

emergia y pene

• julio

the phone is very very good ...es raja

Anonymous, 11 Nov 20105110 sucksofcourse not it swallows!!!

Abhishek Chaterjee, 09 Dec 2010 This is probably the only phone an Indian can afford with t... morewe indians are not idiots were smart phones! ok ok!

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2010The best phone ever and i still have mine since 1996 and its sti... moreIn 1996 this phone didn't exist. So you could not have been using it then.

• ???

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2010The best phone ever and i still have mine since 1996 and its sti... moreit was released on 1998

• Abhishek Chaterjee

This is probably the only phone an Indian can

afford with that lifestyle of theirs

christoper espiritu, 21 Nov 2010i love this phone compare to iphone4! i sell my iphone4 just to ... moreThe best phone ever and i still have mine since 1996 and its still working good after about 13years.OLD SCHOOL is the best and always will be.
!!!!!!!!!!!!5110 LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christoper espiritu, 21 Nov 2010i love this phone compare to iphone4! i sell my iphone4 just to ... moreplease contact me whenever you need to sell your phone, i have a 5110 in a perfect condition, as brand as new :D :D :D

• Zokela7

I bought it from Egypt 1998 from with Protech warranty , It was great cell and I think that I used it more than 7 years without needing for any maintenance

• mido

the best cell ever i seen , heavy duty , many years without any shortage

• christoper espiritu

i love this phone compare to iphone4! i sell my iphone4 just to have this!!!! i love 5110!!!!! 4 lifE!!!!