Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• ali savi

my internet is not working on my nokia 5233.. plz help me..

• Puneet

Maddy, 04 Mar 2012Plz tell me guys Should i buy this phone No doubt .It's very good cell you can buy this

• vipul

is it still available in market.............plzzz tell me

novire, 10 Mar 2012hi simmi you are on the latest firmware version released by noki... moreVery very tnx 2 u novire... U r such a cool n hlpfl guy...:')

• novire

AnonD-45347, 10 Mar 2012My phone has v51.1.002 so, isnt it new? n should i update it. No... morehi simmi you are on the latest firmware version released by nokia. dnt get worry about getting hot of the charger and phone. its very normal. you should use opera mini for browsing internet that is fast and will consume less power of your mobile and your mobile will get less hot. my phone also gets hot during heavy use. i am using it for more than year. no problem yet.

novire, 09 Mar 2012hi simmi u can check the latest version of software for our phon... moreMy phone has v51.1.002 so, isnt it new? n should i update it. Novire when i plug in charger in ttly empty bettery then the charger also get hot and my phone get hot when i use internet for different website and downloads so is it normal? Pleas novire and other guys ill be very greatfull to u

• rahi nisar

it is nice and better for net surfing i like nokia 5233 buy and enjoy your self

• walkman

totally sucks no 3g, mono dull sound waste of money!

• novire

AnonD-45347, 09 Mar 2012Tnx arijeet bt ive alrdy vistd nokia care for some other isu the... morehi simmi u can check the latest version of software for our phone is 50.2.x.x. goto home screen and press *#0000# and it will display your firmware/software version if it is 50. some thing then no need to update it is latest.

Arijeet, 09 Mar 2012There isa problem with the software of ur cell. Go to the neares... moreTnx arijeet bt ive alrdy vistd nokia care for some other isu they updated my phone software... Should i update it again?

Arijeet, 09 Mar 2012There isa problem with the software of ur cell. Go to the neares... moreIve alrdy updated my phone software

• Arijeet

AnonD-45347, 09 Mar 2012Pleas cool guys just dont ignor my post, your help might solve m... moreThere isa problem with the software of ur cell. Go to the nearest Nokia Care centre nd solve the problem!!!

novire, 09 Mar 2012yes its very normal that phone gets heatup during heavy use spec... moreVery.very thank u NOVIRE... I need some extra user opnn so pleas guys

• novire

AnonD-45347, 09 Mar 2012Pleas cool guys just dont ignor my post, your help might solve m... moreyes its very normal that phone gets heatup during heavy use specially web browsing and you tube playback.

• sukhi

also hacked.many apps not running

Pleas cool guys just dont ignor my post, your help might solve my problem. My phone is getting hot when i use internet 4 half an houre for youtube or fb so is it normal in all ur 5233. Pleas...pleas...pleas

• Kedar

Nokia 5233 security netqin and kaspersky your best mobile anti virus download netqin.com and kaspersky.com

• 5233 hack

today i hack my 5233, useing trend micro antivirous,rom pather and x plore, guys hack this phone for bettar performance and suport huge numbers of software.

• Girish

If many applications are installed then it faces shortage of ram.It pops up an error asking to close some applications which might be running. Otherwise it is a good phone.