Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• novicer

naveen, 07 Mar 2012is this phone supports 8gb memory card please help me in this yes of course it supports upto 16gb flawlessly. i am currently using 8gb card and it didnt effect its speed.

• Tarak and Yuvi

nice mobile for better price and good clarity in cam and fast net access~

Just install a custom firmware rom in 5233. It will work like a rocket. And all those features that you want to transform your ugly ui to a modern look.
Anna icons ,Belle navigation bar,Symbian^3 fonts,Android effects ,No certificate errors ,Better touch response n8 sense, 77mb ram,nearly 80mb on C:/drive etc,etc

• sharu

shiraz, 04 Mar 2012satz, ranjan, prince anyone can help me plz!! im trying to updat... morenothing just connect ur mobile to pc and connect to internet.then via nokia pc suite upgrade it.

• naveen

is this phone supports 8gb memory card please help me in this

My phone become hot when i regullar use it for half an hrs... Is it normal in all 5233. Pleas help guys and gls. Sry 4 spelling mistake

• Soni

Why it become hot when i us it for half an hrs, is it normal in all 5233? Pleas tell me guys n gls

• Soni

WhY my mobile become hot when i use it for half an hrs, is it normal in all 5233. Pleas tell me guys

• sahil

sai, 04 Mar 2012it is one of the best phones.but how delete all the stuffs in th... morego to messages then click option and click setting and go to other their is memory in use change it to memory card

• austin

i cant open my massages,i used to but now i cant

• austin

i cant open my massages,i used to but now i cant

• Vivek

Nyc phn...using it for 2yrs...no prblems yet...bt can anybdy tell hw tooff d camera sounds??

• Vivek

sai, 04 Mar 2012it is one of the best phones.but how delete all the stuffs in th... moreJust go to msgs>options>other>then change it to memory card..

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hey guys I have music in my memory card but they r not show b... moreMove all songs to Memory Card>Data>Download
Then your songs show in music player

• Sumit

Guys, i have a problem when i play game or use internet then my 5233 become hot. Is it normal? Please anybody tell me

• Soni

Maddy, 04 Mar 2012Plz tell me guys Should i buy this phone Its a gud product under bdgt...

• harish

its gallery is always hanging. what should i do?

• varinder

best phone i had ever use.......... superb

• shiraz

satz, ranjan, prince anyone can help me plz!! im trying to update my software upto 51.00 but it shows 'unvailable service' what do i do to upgrade software.

• sai

it is one of the best phones.but how delete all the stuffs in the phone memory and when i download anything from the internet it is storing in the phone memory and not in the mem card so how to change it?