Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Safique

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... morego to music player,then go to option and refresh you librery....

• Maddy

Plz tell me guys Should i buy this phone

• AAKASH

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... morego to music player and take the option and click on the refresh library

• Vick

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... moreUpdate music library.

• Satz

While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded and part of it will be publised along with the post. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

• nanju

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... morego to music library sel option choose refresh library

• Prince

soni, 25 Feb 2012ive been usng it for past 10 days, its new cell but i m facng m... moreU plz restore d setting

• Raj varma

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... moreGo to music &refresh liabreary

• parash

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... morego to music player then go 2 option and use the 2nd option update library...

• AB

ajain, 02 Mar 2012hay guys I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs... morego to music player open it then refresh the library

• rakesh

i hv a problem in nokia 5233.in which intrnet setting problem.it cant be solved by the coustemer care.......

i want to buy memory card for my nokia 5233. 8gb or 16gb is better? please indicate price. what are the class factor? which is better, 2,4,6,8,10? some people said that 16gb may slow down the phone. please suggest

i want to buy memory card for my nokia 5233. 8gb or 16gb is better? what are the class factor? which is better, 2,4,6,8,10? some people said that 16gb may slow down the phone. please suggest

• vikky

refresh library 4 geting songs in music player.

• Kumar

Karn_kool, 27 Feb 2012Hi Imtiaz, Well first you do 1 thing first download M-Guard ... moreWhat will happen after formatting the phone? Do I need to install the Operating System ?

• karan_kool

Chandan kumar , 01 Mar 2012You use tata docomo,airtel or aircel this is provide streaming ... moreHi chandan no offence but you can try using B.S.N.L yourself and check if it works, me myself i am a customer care representative so basically i do have ideas about service provider and its services.

• shiraz

i m unable to upgrade 5233 version(from 40.1 to 51.0). it goes for software update but not processing the upgrade request. what to do?

• ajain

hay guys
I have some songs in my microsd card i want that songs in music librery what can i do for that

• PRAJEESH

5233 virus protectins

super nyc phone i lyk 8..........