Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Samy

Lloydy, 16 Jan 2012Guys is that true?Nokia 5233 hAs a nEw software update version 5... moreA new verson of OS is available...but it 51.1.002.
Its not 51.9.2

Karan_Kool, 15 Jan 2012Will you please tell me from where to download the app.....does this model suuports wifi software

• Lloydy

Guys is that true?Nokia 5233 hAs a nEw software update version 51.9.2? Please reply.

• Lloydy

• siva

ya good phone it is superb that i have seen in nokia touch cost less touch phone

Karan_Kool, 15 Jan 2012Will you please tell me from where to download the app.....hi its ossam ,,,,,, friendly

• Sumit

It's sound quality is vry Rubbish...
U can't hear ur incoming calls also...

• Rajesh.D

Karan_Kool, 15 Jan 2012Will you please tell me from where to download the app.....You download the apps from mobango,mobile9,brothersoft

• AKS Creations

I had a nokia 5233. I like its display. I shoot nice images & videos. I sad to miss 5233.

• Vickynegi

Please help me. How can i convert 5233 to 3G ?

• chirantan

This phone is good for nothing. Yes camera clarity is nice but in low light it gets worst. Internet is not very fast, Proximity sensor gone faulty..it does not work maximum time. video player does not support many video types..ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY....

• Mirza

Nokia 5233 is good ph. bettery life also good 1350 MHz

• shid

RamdaN2478, 14 Jan 2012good, and now I using this phone :) this is cheaper versi... moreyes. It play mp4 and hd quality video. For video playing its superb u just use high quality VIDEO.

• Karan_Kool

novicer, 14 Jan 2012hi frnds. those who want to turn off thier camera sound download... moreWill you please tell me from where to download the app.....

• Jasdeep

AnonD-37699, 11 Jan 2012hi everyone..i bought this phone last week..its awesome...but wh... moreAwesome phone in 6500...i didn't loke like dis phone....camera is best,screen clearity awesome,bettery beckup nice nd he support many gd softwears.

it is a dust bin phone
i didnt liked it

• gaurav

Josteee, 14 Jan 2012i want to buy nokia 5233 phone tell me about its batery life and... moregood phone i like it

• nik

dil, 14 Jan 2012is mp4 videos r suporting in this nokia5233yes mp4 video is support abal

plz help i am by a 8 gb mmry card And inserted my mobile 5233 but it is not responding.