Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Anas

ivan, 02 Sep 2011its symbian s60 v5 phone It support .sis type file. So dnt inst... moreI knw but a symbian phone can run .jad as well as .sis files & my frnd has hav dis cell he can install both the files but i'm facing dis problem with my handset.

• kimjohn

Hi friends i use dis phone but when i download mp3/video it goes on message inbox how to receive in memory card . if u gugs can share them dat would helpful...

• ivan

Anas, 31 Aug 2011Guys i'm using dis phone since a week & i'm not able to inst... moreits symbian s60 v5 phone
It support .sis type file. So dnt instal java means .jad type file..

• ivan

Elton, 31 Aug 2011Hey i wanna buy nokia 5233 nxt year i wanted to know the present... morenow its price is rs.5800-5900.
It's touch is nt slow and it's internet browsing or download is very fast..
But cheque its camera by putting hand over lens and take a snap. If the image form is totaly black then its oke, if any lines of blue and red form then dnt accept that 5233. I faced that problem and i send it to nokia care and i miss my 5233 for 15days...↲

• ivan

AnonD-16353, 01 Sep 2011Does Nokia 5233 have Fm Radio with Recording? ?no. C cnt record fm sounds.,

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2011I am using nokia 5233 for last one year. It is very user friendl... moreNice Information bro,

Can you please tell me the side-effects of using NetQin Antivirus with NetQin Mobile Guard? Because i read some where that it may harm your phone if we use both these applications one time.

And i am having problem with my reduced phone memory, so tell me which things i have to removed with NetQin Mobile Guard to gain more space in my phone memory, Thanks

Hello guys, i want to know how to free up phone memory of Nokia 5233, as my phone memory is almost full and only 10MB free memory is left from 82MB and i have not installed any memory consumed apps in my phone memory because all my apps are in memory card, So tell me how to clean up extra usage of Phone Memory.?? Thanks

• Hummer Elbi

Elton, 31 Aug 2011Hey i wanna buy nokia 5233 nxt year i wanted to know the present... moreElton, why buy N5233 next year, Too old for next year. Though, this is one of best phone ever made by nokia. Video is great as well as still pictures. I have one since November 2010 for Php6,850.00 (Phil. currency) Today the price does not drop as much as other units. Php6,500 to US$42.56 September 2, 2011.

I am using nokia 5233 for last one year. It is very user friendly...

It is very cheap.

Battery bl-5j 1320mah battery gives good battery backup for 20days of standby or talktime 8hr 58min by tata docomo. I khow it wil increase if i use vodafone or airtel..

Its brousing speed is very fast.

3.5mm helps me to play songs to my home theater.

Some nokia 5233 has camera problem that it 'shows blue and red lines in the dark place'.
While buying 5233 mobile first cheque its camera.

Video recording type is like handicam and format of mp4..

You can change exposure while capturing pictures.

Instal every application in memory card.

Save message in memory card by Menu > message option > setings > others > memory in use > select memory card..
I am teling this because your 5233 wil get slow if u store msgs in phone memory.

Phone memory reduced, thought u have nothing in phone memory? No need to scare. Download mobile guard and clear all spam.. Then see ur phone memory.
With that use net qin antivirus for safety of ur 5233...

Battery need 2hr 30min to get fully charge by the charger given charger in this mobile pack...
It wil take more than that if u use nokia's sqare type charger.
Do not use this specific charger to charge less than 1320mah battery. Because battery life wil reduce..
(i used to charge nokia 5300, and it's battery get damaged within 3month). It occours because 5233's charger's power is given to charge bl-5j battery.

Any problem about 5233, 5230, 5235 contact 9038630781

• Speed

any one tried the app 'Smart guard'?
I hid some of my messages in my folder..
But now im unable to open them again..
It shows 'loading..' and keeps on showing it...
what shall i do?
how to retrieve it?
please some one help.. please...

• raj

raj, 30 Aug 2011plz help me somone...my phn's screen is gettng blured means noth... morehey dude i m also facing the samen as u

Does Nokia 5233 have Fm Radio with Recording? ?

• hansu

Jagan, 31 Aug 2011Hai friends i am one of the user of nokia 5233 mobile i like th... morehe dear use ovi ...or opera mini(opera mobile store

• hansu

• Senthilbabu

Its user friendly as usual lyk other nokia phones, and its cheap as well as royal wen compared to other company handsets availabl in mkt.

• Elton

Hey i wanna buy nokia 5233 nxt year i wanted to know the present mkt prices of tat and does it hav any problem like slow net,touch problem,etc.

• Jagan

Hai friends i am one of the user of nokia 5233 mobile i like this mobile verymuch but the only one thing is the sound not be impressed by me and all other users also this one thing will change it's good forever thanks friends

• Anas

Guys i'm using dis phone since a week & i'm not able to install any java files either signed or unsigned can anyone have a solution plz rply...help me.....

• Manya

AnonD-7993, 30 Aug 2011but friend i am unable to see apps in my device folder not in my... moreZedism ,
it will detect whatever is connected to the computer including your card and it will definitely install on your comp but will scan ur card as well..
let me know wot hapns..

• xCED

AnonD-19956, 30 Aug 2011plz help me somone...my phn's screen is gettng blured means noth... moreits a hardware prob dude, gv ur 5233 for repairing...
i 5233 was hving d same prob i gv it 2 nokia care nd gt it repaired....