Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• AnonD-19956

plz help me somone...my phn's screen is gettng blured means nothng is visible jst colours lines when it get touchd aftr backlight get off..my backlight tym is 10 scnd n wen aftr 10 scnds my backlight get off i need to touch d screen to on the backlight bt wen touched nthng is visible jst colours lines...i need to press down the side unlock key as to make the backlight off n on fr several tyms den the normal screen appears...i thought it might be some bug so i reinstall it twice bt nothng chnged....so plz nyone knw hw to resolve dis problem plz help me out...i m in very much need of my phn n cnt afford to buy anothr one....plz plz do help me....awaiting ur's preciouse rplies...thnx to all...hv a gud day...

• raj

• CHINNA

its varry good iam njoying wt this phone good product frn nokia

Manya, 29 Aug 2011connect ur phone to pc and make sure it getting detected. then d... morebut friend i am unable to see apps in my device folder not in my computer. so can this software unhide helps me to see apps in my device folder as long as it will installed in my computer software :S can you plz guide me??

• Santanu

Ravi, 29 Aug 2011Can we change phone softwareI think you can not change the software of this phone but you can change the ware

• Santanu

• Manya

AnonD-7993, 29 Aug 2011Hello ppls, I am having trouble with my phone. Today when i w... moreconnect ur phone to pc and make sure it getting detected. then download a tool called UNHIDE.EXE (can download from bleepingcomputers.com) and then run it. Wait untill it completes the processing and that should fix the problem...

by the way i think its a Virus infection with the card..

• narendra

hye im using 5233
but in phone i m facing memory full showing

still i have nt put in phone memory but its showing a few free memory
i have seen in pon memory
there r nothing
but free space is few

plssssssssss tell me wht should i do.........

Hello ppls,

I am having trouble with my phone. Today when i was transferring some 3 to 4 apps to my phone memory card in which some apps are giving msgs that it may harm my device, but than i still run that apps and than when i run that particular app it was working fine but after 5 to 6 minutes all my memory card apps gone suddenly and now i am unable to see my memory card apps into my device and i cant run them, but all the apps are still installed in my memory card as i can see them through installed apps setting but cant see them in apps folder. remaining things of memory card working fine (songs,video etc) but apps not showing in my device and when i restart my phone i am getting system error at startup and also some error of write user data. Now tell me guys what should i do now?? Thanks

vicky insa, 29 Aug 2011how we cn store the data directly to sd card.... which we snd th... moredownload "Bluetooth reciever" software and you can save the files directly to the sd card.

Whata phonea best camara,browser.battery.proximity sensor .bad 3g wifi

• raj

itz very gud ph its awsum on all respects...and can anyone pls tell me some good games for this device 5233 thx in advance:)

• cool suyash

i am nokia 5233 user and i would like to say that it is a cheap and smart phone.

• Ravi

Can we change phone software

• Girish

do nokia 5233 have mobile tracer system ple inform soon

vicky insa, 29 Aug 2011how we cn store the data directly to sd card.... which we snd th... moreGo to msg ,setting,other,saved memory

• vicky insa

how we cn store the data directly to sd card.... which we snd thrw bluetooth.... :-\ .....

• vicky insa

its owesum.. mobile... very kewl hndst for internet ... spclly play for vedio... :)

krishna, 28 Aug 2011hi frnds, Can we use skype on 5233?? If we can,plz tell me how... moreyes you can.. im using skype on my 5233. go to http://www.funmaza.com/mobile_softwares/mobile_s­oftwares_nokia_s60v5_11.asp

• deathscion

love this phone has got all the features its simply the best no phone cld be as good as this one is so much reliable though i've tortured it its still going on n on doesnt i'm actually in love with it

ppl fr software update install the latest Noki Ovi Suite n u cld uploaD THE LATEST SOFTWARE FROM THERE
N SKYPE U CAN NSTALL FROM OVI WEBSITE