Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• muzamil ghaloo

its a good phone and its internet works marvelious on ufone

• javed

it is a very gud phone.i still using it last 3year n six month.love u nokia 5233.

• bindujith

tremondous pice by nokia

• Akhil

One of the best phone i ever used

• Yo

I'm still using mine

• bittu

superb phone

An amazing phone by Nokia.
��

• dinny

nice phone i using this phone till now....... This phones applications as well as in symbain

• Ridha Rahman

I love this Phone..Im still using it

m still using it..

• rajeshsinghr

nokia 5233

• muna

mast phone he iam using it till today ,no complaint

• Anish

I love my nokia 5233. There is no denying the fact that Nokia 5233 is one of the best symbian phones by Nokia. What scores the most among all the qualities which it possesses is the simplicity and ease of its interface.I have been using this phone for more than 3.5 years and I'd like to say that I'm fully satisfied with this phone. I had purchased this handset to surf the internet on mobile as I had come to learn that it has a bigger screen plus great features compared to the other phones at this price range. It only supports 2G but but there are turbo browsers like Opera Mini and UC browser which lets me surf the internet at a superb speed. Lastly, I'd say that I haven't regretted a bit since the time I have purchased this handset.I'll use this one for another 3 years. It is in fine condition. This one will live in my memory as a special handset even if I purchase another handset ( which will be a Nokia handset for sure).Thank you Nokia for making such a fabulous handset. :-)

• Murtaza

very nice mob for nokia

• PrasadH

chandu, 05 Nov 2013hi, need a good suitable ear phones for my 5233....i have tri... moreChandu, philips compeny earphones are good. and try skull candy earphones also.

• AnonD-196439

super phone from nokia no problem at all i have used this phone since 2010,,,,,,,,no problem at all ....i give 10 \10 for this nice phone

• niku

good handst

• mannu

really it is good phone i like it.

• Ajith

Awesome from 5yrs i m using ..no complaints... Really fanastic...i think nokia should hve improved symbian...instead of choosing windows...

• chandu

hi,

need a good suitable ear phones for my 5233....i have tried for nokia wh-205 online but it is out of stock.any other brand suits. price range below rs.500 please suggest asap.

thanks in advance