Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• chandu

hi,

need a good suitable ear phones for my 5233....i have tried for nokia wh-205 online but it is out of stock.any other brand suits. price range below rs.500 please suggest asap.

thanks in advance

• AnonD-202813

5233 User, 02 Nov 2013Do we have any option for WIFI in 5233? No option for WIFI in nokia 5233.

• AnonD-202813

Nishu, 11 Oct 2013I have some problm.. There r certificate error every appsHack your phone using ROMPACHER,it can eliminate all certificate errors.

• AnonD-202813

[deleted post]You can buy nokia wh-205 headset,this is below rs 500 & also it's sound crystal clear.

• AnonD-201635

• AnonD-201635

I Like this phone

• 5233 User

Do we have any option for WIFI in 5233?

How can we get Wifi on Nokia 5233?
What are the options for using internet on Nokia 5233 without connecting to mobile service provider internet?

How can we get Wifi on Nokia 5233?
What are the options for using internet on Nokia 5233 without connecting to mobile internet?

• Nishu

vj, 13 Oct 2013pls update ur year 2012 then tryV51.1.002
Vrsn date
19-10-11

• anil

i am use of nokia 5233 this is best working not a any compplaint purchase 4 year after

• dev

awesome

• Rahulkn

I have been using my 5233 for 3 years now and I could proudly say that it is still working in the zenith as it indeed should. This is surely the best product Nokia has offered in this price range. This phone has, in the mean time has never given me a problem as such. This phone has satisfied my needs all the way. Yess, this is one of the best nokia creations..

• Nandan

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2013Set card memory instead of phn memory on msg settngsGo to the inbox
press option
select setting
select other
and select memory in use

• vicky

Best phone i have ever used, best phone by nokia, best in this range

• nick

really nice phone i also using this...

• Kituidle

Hi guys i brought diz cel on aug 30 2011 til my nokia 5233 working awesme.whatsapp is also suporting.main disadvantage some ordinary game nly play thats al .one tym my cel drop into hot water.bt there is no problm abt that .nokia is much branded phone guys.

vj, 13 Oct 2013pls update ur year 2012 then trySet card memory instead of phn memory on msg settngs

• vj

Nishu, 11 Oct 2013I have some problm.. There r certificate error every appspls update ur year 2012 then try