Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

Overseer, 14 Dec 2010M giving the answers serially- 1. The sound quality is clear an... more5233 has flashlite 3.0. Its flash player can play flv videos.

It has a super toucuh experieance

• dlsnhuff

that's quite give me information about it.
i see...so it doesn't have dual speaker... >< .
but when i see the specifications, it's said that it has flash lite 3.0...i'm confuse.

• Overseer

dlsnhuff, 14 Dec 2010i wanna ask that be FAQ : 1. how is sound quality [music] if : ... moreM giving the answers serially-
1. The sound quality is clear and detailed...but its not loud enough.but it doesnt mean that its low too, i use the loudspeaker for watching movies and tht is quite good, the default headset is good for making calls only,it doesnt have bass and loudness.use a good quality headphone or headset...that will make the sound perfect.i also got a diffrent headset.
2. Video capturing quality is also good or you can say best in 2 megapixel category,u cant get better in just 6k !
3.my reliance gives a constant internet between 15-25 kbps whole the day.try a better network if ur locality provides u.
4. I use zune video coverter for covertng videos and the results are jaw-dropping! Its clear enough as it has 16m colours. It has the same harware as that of 5800,just it doesnt hav gps chip,flash light and dual speakers.
5.i got my mobile 5 months ago and it got no problem regarding screen.resistive touchscreen has longer durability than capacitive touchscreens. Just dont drop your mobile on floors or give too much pressure on the screen.

Phew...hope u got all your answers.lastly...u cant get anythng better in just 6000, go for it blindly.

• dlsnhuff

i wanna ask that be FAQ :
1. how is sound quality [music] if : a.use loudspeaker b. use default headset [is it better if use better headset ?]?
2. how is video quality [i know that it's VGA@30fps, that's not bad, just a bit diffrent from N8 that WVGA@30fps too] ?
3. how is internet connection at day [not night], for example, download a song [4 MB, how long ?] ?
4. how is graphic quality to see a video [for example, a music video] ? [youtube has 360p, n this handphone has good graphic which has 640X360 pix]
5. how about screen glass endurence ? is it quite durable ?
** PS : answer just using number from 1 to 10
-thanks for read my post [i wanna buy this handphone]. and if there's something 'bad' with this handphone [detail], please tell me too.

• Overseer

PP007, 14 Dec 2010Hi all, After doing a bit of research I hv decided to buy thi... moreGuys use this link for getting detail on c6 custom firmware n also to get the files.n also guide for flashing. http://pnht.org/?p=446
Thanks for ur support, the sound of the mobile is good,just the headphone that comes in the package is not good enough for music.i brought a diffrent headphone and the sound is loud,bassful n warm enough now.there is no problem in making and recieving calls. I am using ucbrowser in my mobile and i can download a 450kb file in 25-35 seconds and i am using reliance network. Net speed is good in the mbl.you need to install opera seperately.

• Raael

640x360@30 fps better than 5800, 5530 e 5230?? :O

• Overseer

OWNER_OF_5233, 14 Dec 2010I have Lots of software. But many of them are unsigned. Any1 tel... moreNo,i am not from bangladesh.go and search in google "PNHT" widout the quotes. And click on the first search result and there you can get detailed guide on how to flash your 5233 c6 custom firmware.you can install everything including unsigned applications after that. You just need the data cable,a computer, nokia pc suite installed and the the guide to flash with c6 fw.

• utk

PP007, 14 Dec 2010Hi all, After doing a bit of research I hv decided to buy thi... moreI second sb's views.

• utk

Shuvo, 14 Dec 2010Not. I've found ferrari gt racing 2 os9.4 which is 62mb. . !! So... moreThat's meant for sets with more RAM, processing power and graphics accelerators. Eg omnia HD, vivaz

• utk

Sbdevilmind, 14 Dec 2010Opera isn't inbuilt. You have to download from internet. Downlo... moreAs far as i know, both 5800 & 5233 have same hardware. Some N series sets have 3D hardware acceleration.

I'm not a hardcore mobile gamer. So, i haven't played any of those games.

• novice pony

hi every one. After reading comments for one full month i decided to buy this fone. Thnks to all people here. I am old symbiam user so noh facing any major difficulty in using this fone. However i havent yet hacked any of mysmbian mobile phone. I better get applications signed. And i will help all the people who dnt want to hack their mobiles or afraid to do so. I will bring you best apps that will work without any trouble. Will be here soon.bye all

• Eby

Most of the people are in big
mistake - Image acceleration
(that's why it s**k in
gaming, compared to the OMAP
powered phones).

• 5233_luver

Sbdevilmind, 13 Dec 2010Don't worry. Just keep the payment bill safe. Nokia care persona... moreThanx.

• Sbdevilmind

PP007, 14 Dec 2010Hi all, After doing a bit of research I hv decided to buy thi... moreOpera isn't inbuilt. You have to download from internet.
Download speed depends solely on the network provider. I was able to download 450kb file in about 30 seconds, but this speed is quiet rare for me. In normal conditions I guess that file may take about a minute or more.
This mobile has superb sound quality (i am not talking about loudspeaker). But you have to get yourself a better headphone. The default ones are just too bad.
I will give more details later.

• Shuvo

sbdevilmind, 14 Dec 2010I have to admit that i am not much of a heavy gamer using this m... moreNot. I've found ferrari gt racing 2 os9.4 which is 62mb. . !! So i didn't dwnld this. Besides Asphalt 4 and ferrari gt 2 are frm same companies(gameloft). So when i saw asphalt is laggy on my mobile then i didn't think of dwnld it.

• Sbdevilmind

I will give more details later.

• sbdevilmind

Shuvo, 14 Dec 2010Hi Sb, u know lot about 5233. I agree. And compare with u i am a... moreI have to admit that i am not much of a heavy gamer using this mobile. So maybe this fact that you mentioned has slipped from my notice. Still i am very much sure that the graphics engine of 5800 and 5233 is the same. I played this game which i found somewhat laggy. Although not as much as nfs shift.
Hey, side and utk, have you encountered this issue. Am i wrong about the graphics engine being the same.
Anyways, have you got the 5mb version of Ferrari gt evolution hd for s60v5.

• Shuvo

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010asphalt 4 is working in 5233.any game of 5800 will also work in ... moreAsphalt 4 work. But not smothly like raging thunder. If it runs smothly then give me the link. I'll try it. . .

• OWNER_OF_5233

Guys which software is gud or are u using for pdf viewing. Is it signed? Is this mobile gud 4 reading pdf file/story.