Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• shivani

can an1 tell me.....how to mute the camera sound click while takin any pic......i dont want any 'click' sound while taking any pic.....
thanks......waitin for a gud ans....

• mohit

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2010mah software version is 21.1.102,can i flash it,is der ny flashn... morehey dude..you can flash your phone with aov elite mod v28 which available at "n5233.tk" site.

mah software version is 21.1.102,can i flash it,is der ny flashng updates available for it and if yes wats its called ?sidewindeR,utk,sbdevilmind,guys atleast awaitng your vast experience to b shared.plz rply.

• shane

Sbdevilmind, 02 Nov 2010Don't worry, your imei can never be unauthentic. Just make sure ... moreso wat.am.i suppsed to do now?im pretty sure i put the correct imei no in both cases..how do i sign my apps now?how do i get d cert key?

• shane

• mohit

i have flashed mah phone with revenge but still it is saying ''constrained by certificate'' while installing any unsigned app....sb,sidewinder ..please help me out...

Sbdevilmind, 02 Nov 2010Yes, of course i have tried flip font. I have been using it sinc... moreYaar Did u tried adpro font in flipfont...its superb....can u provide a link 2 other best fonts tht u hav tried ???

• Sbdevilmind

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2010hey sidewinder.....i want to know that which is the best variant... moreIts absolutely safe to switch between variants of revenge without reverting back to original version every time. I myself have switched between the different variants as well as other cfw directly. That too in only 1 minute (using JAF).

• Sbdevilmind

SidewindeR, 02 Nov 2010forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=27194.0 It's already the... moreHow come you are using the dejavu variant of revenge. I don't use that, instead i use the speed type 2 variant with 8hs. The latter has better transitions than dejavu. Try it.
Btw, have you got any solutions to the flash problem with revenge. I don't mean the web flash problem but the one in which i can't open any flash files. The screen just blinks and nothing happens. Its the only major flaw with revenge.

• Sbdevilmind

SidewindeR, 02 Nov 2010No mate.. I don't have that app. Have you tried flip font for sy... moreYes, of course i have tried flip font. I have been using it since a long time. I installed a few more font designs (33 more). Its very good. It makes your phone look much much better. And if you have the normal version i.e the one with 3 fonts preinstalled, you will find that its a trial. So just go to flip font folder in C, and remove the word 'trial' from all the files by renaming them. Now, you have a full version of the software.

• Sbdevilmind

[deleted post]Don't worry, your imei can never be unauthentic. Just make sure your imei is 15 digits when you write.
I don't think there is any 100% clone of this phone. Cause if there is then nokia would have sued that company for patent infringement. Something should be very different that the original, for eg nokia will be written as nokai etc in case of a clone device made by a chinese company.

• SidewindeR

nk333, 02 Nov 2010Im asking too basic questions but please dont mind. How do i kn... moreSorry mate.. I dont think there is a way to do so other than going through the description.

hey sidewinder.....i want to know that which is the best variant among different variants of revenge^6 frmwre...and which one is you are currently using???and i also want to know that ...is it safe to directly flash the phone with another variant of revenge from tne previous version of revenge without being firstly reverting to original nokia firmware.???please reply at the earliest i'm wating for ylur reply..

• SidewindeR

shane, 02 Nov 2010help me sidewinder,utk,sbdevilmind..i think my phone dosent have... moreMate in that case use free signer application instead of signing up for certificates on opda. It's available in mobile9.com or else I can send you the working app if you can provide me your mail id.

• SidewindeR

mohit, 02 Nov 2010from where i can thr firmware files of revenge^6 ....in daily m... moreforum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=27194.0

It's already there mate.. Just goto the link above and all the download links are posted just after the fw description and changelogs.
A total of 8 variants are there. i'm using 8HS variant with CPU mod and Dejavu transition effects. I suggest you go for an 8HS variant as 9HS variants tend to have the flash bug which causes problems when loading flash content from websites like youtube.

• SidewindeR

utk, 02 Nov 2010I heard the creator of Revenge^6 is going through a though time.... moreYeah I read about it too on dailymobile forum. Poor thing is head over heels now. Hope he recovers soon. Also got a briefing about our great modder. I think Revenge is the best CFW for 5233. Others are just copies or variants of it's core.

• SidewindeR

utk, 02 Nov 2010I think it's perfectly safe as far the memory card stays in your... moreYeah mate... And also as long as I don't give any room for suspicion, nobody will ever know that such a folder exists.

• SidewindeR

Sbdevilmind, 02 Nov 2010Nice!! Hey, do you have the application that can change the pho... moreNo mate.. I don't have that app. Have you tried flip font for symbian. I haven't tried it as I did't find much use for it.

• SidewindeR

FRom Karachi, 01 Nov 2010Hey Guys, I have a questuon. Can the processor be over clocked? ... moreYeah there is a possibility to overclock the processor. Some guys from HyperX team did overclock a 5230 to 800MHz form it's stock 434MHz. So with the right kind of tools you may be able to do so. Though that might damage the phone in the long run and seriously deterioriate battery performance as it might overheat and drain within a few hours.
But i myself am using Revenge^6 custom fw with a CPU mod. The performance is better with no adverse effects like reduced standby time and overheating so far.
No i do not play Halo MP. But I do play Counter Strike online and Call of Duty occassionally.

• venugopal

[deleted post]Type your emei no correctly.If your phone can install a sis or .sisx file,it may not be a fake one.Fake phones cannot perform multitasking as well.