Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• Sbdevilmind

SidewindeR, 01 Nov 2010Oh I've passed that test as well mate... The phone could not fin... moreNice!!
Hey, do you have the application that can change the phone's font size. I had it but lost it.

• Sbdevilmind

venugopal, 01 Nov 2010utk,can i install malayalam fonts in my phone?It is possible to install different languages by using firmware variants meant for a specific country or state. I don't know if any firmware variant of Malayalam language is present or not, but i will tell you one thing. When i had my nokia 5130 XM(s40v5), i put inside it the firmware variant meant for singapore. That way i got all the japanese or chinese fonts support. As a result, when you open a chinese website then instead of boxes, you will see those fonts. Looks beautiful, although useless(how am i supposed to know chinese, lol). My point is that, what you are asking is very much possible. Note: remember, even if there is a firmware variant available for your region, its not necessarily true that your native language is present in it. You can't know that unless you install the firmware and check it manually.

• THE MAN

Hi Guys, i have some questions. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Lets role man,
1. Can the processor be overclocked? What is the limit if it can be?
2. Does it harm the phone or proves useful? and what difference it makes in running games and applications?
3. Is Wave 2pro i.e. s5333 hvng qwerty pad, betr than this?
lookng 4rward 4 superb replies from u fellows.
And I am from Pakistan.

• venugopal

utk,can i install malayalam fonts in my phone?

• FRom Karachi

Hey Guys, I have a questuon. Can the processor be over clocked? And does it work or harm the phone?
Thanks in advance. And Sidewinder, do u play Halo multiplayer?

• SidewindeR

mohit, 01 Nov 2010hey sidewinder..my current phone version is 21.1.004 and the upa... moreMate.. Revenge^6 is based on v21.1.004. you can download it from the link below
forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=27194.0

For detailed flashing guide and for all the necessary tools, just check out this link as well.
n5233.tk

• mohit

hey sidewinder..my current phone version is 21.1.004 and the upadater don't show any update avaiabl...from where can i get the revenge^6 custom firmware and the guide to flash the phone witn it??

• SidewindeR

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2010is aov mod v28 made for the latest firmware of 5233???..if it is... moreMate I would advice you to stick to a v21.1.004 based cfw for the time being like Revenge^6 which i am currently using btw. Currently there are only two mods available for v21.1.102 AoV lite V28 being one of them. So if by any chance you don't like the mod and want to revert back to a previous version, there is no safe way to do so as reverting to an older version might brick your phone. I'm just waiting for more mods to be released preferably a Revenge variant to do the update.

• SidewindeR

utk, 01 Nov 2010No, it will show up on PC if system files are not hidden in fold... moreHmm back to the old drawing board I guess... So as long as I use it on a phone, it should stay hidden right? Or else someone who is a computer nerd has to get their hands on my memory card and go through the pain of having to tweak the folder options to enable view system files. Well for me it is a very vague possibility as none of whom I know has the knowledge to go that extent to view a hidden folder which they don't even have a clue exists. As long as I don't tell anyone about this hidden folder, i should be on the safer side or I hope so... The only ones whom I should be worried about is you and Sbdevilmind.. lol

• SidewindeR

nk333, 01 Nov 2010I tried to download ttpod & powermp3 from mobile9. However b... moreMate try downloading a signed version from mobile9. Power mp3 signed version works fine even on unhacked phones. A bit doubtful about ttpod though. Anyway try a signed version of power mp3 or self sign an unsigned version using free signer app for symbian.
I can send you free signer app if you can provide me your email.

• SidewindeR

Sbdevilmind, 01 Nov 2010Excellent! Its just like killing 2 birds with one stone. Now all... moreOh I've passed that test as well mate... The phone could not find the files in the hidden folder. And BTW App locker is a simple but very useful application for locking apps and services. So I guess it's almost full proof. Need to test it more for any weaknesses. Also tried using X-plore file explorer v1.51. The folder is simply no where to be seen. So that's another pass.

• naveen

hai friends i was using this mobile but i have only one problem my phone memory is full i dont know why ? Plz help me how to clear the phone memory plz

• utk

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2010Soft Reset The reset will restore all the phone’s settings ... morelol.... *#7370# is the code for hard reset.
Applying this will wipe your phone memory clean along with restoring factory settings.

*#7780#
This is the code for soft reset.

• v.j. sony

aov mega elite mode v 28 is based on the new v21.1.102 software version..For clarification please visit visit http://vixdl.tech.officelive.com/Nokia.aspx

• utk

hello, 01 Nov 2010Masters, can you tell me where to get the firmware of my phone? ... moreDownload firmware using navifirm. The advnage of navifrm is that you only download the required files depending on your region. The firmware package available from sites like blue-nokia are global packages.
Make sure you download the currect firmware version according to the custom firmware you are about to use.

• venugopal

peace guy, 01 Nov 2010hey some one please help me, when ever i tried to update my soft... morewhat is your current software version and custom version date ?

[deleted post]It is the previous software version. You can do a software update for a better performance. Do not update if you want to flash the phone with custome software . Custome firmware based on the latest software may not be available.

• peace guy

hey some one please help me, when ever i tried to update my software it says no update available. why is it so. i am from nepal does new software version available in my country. plz some one help me.

is aov mod v28 made for the latest firmware of 5233???..if it is so..then which is firmware with which it is compatible...i want to clear every thing before flashing mah phone b'coz i don't want to kill mah phone...so anyone of utk,sb and sidewinder please help mee..

sdsadsds, 01 Nov 2010what will be deleted if i soft reset my phone? settings, messages ,contacts ,calendar entries ,bookmarks, and files you stored in phone memory will be deleted.So create a back up of these first before a reset.