Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• SidewindeR

Hummer elbi, 17 Aug 2010Creative EP 240 will do great for FM. EP 50? Too basic. Yeah thanx mate for shedding some light regarding this topic. i have no hands on experience with the EP 240. Got a bit spoilt using the philips SHE9700 and SHE9800 earphones that anything below that does'nt seem to interest me much. I even gave my Sony MDR-ED12LP to my bro as I was not feeling too comfortable using it after listening to the philips earphones.

• nokia 5233 user

1. i don't know how to hack this phone. its not easy as well to hack this phone.
2. the volume is too low & BAD as compared to my old sony ericsson phone.
3. Nokia can NEVER beat Sony Ericsson in audio features. Its vain to even discuss over this issue.
4. If u do not trust me, use a sony ericsson set, hear the audio quality & then write here.
5. The screen is good & touchscreen is a plus point.
6. Otherwise OK phone.

No OFFENSE to Nokia lovers, its just my opinion which I have written criticizing the audio function in the Nokia 5233.

I purchased PHILIPS SHE2550 earphones for this set, still I do not find any major change in audio quality.

Overall a good touchscreen phone & that is all in the features.

• calson

it sucks pls donot buy tis........
its hanging too much n ther's problem of mobile getting restarted evey now n then.....

• Semaaaaaa

can anybody tell me what are these features?

1) TFT resistive touchscreen

2)Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Handwriting recognition

3)ARM 11 434 MHz processor

4)Stereo FM radio with RDS

5)- Voice memo/dial

• hasoo

Another question i like to ask is: Can it saves SMS messages in Memory card?

Any problem occurs while we install softwares like MS excel, word, dictionaries ????

Is it a symbian phone?

• Dr. Bidhan

I bought Kingston 4GB class 4 genuin micro SD for 430/- INR wid 5233 n its working well

• Dr. Bidhan

Hi all nokia users..
I m also proud to hv NOKIA phones, N86 8MP & 5233 both r realy amazing in their category..i hv posted the link of photos taken by my N86 in N86's forum...all of Nokia users r welcomed to visit in N86 forum.

• steren

Vishal, 16 Aug 2010HELP: when i open java der is a sequrity warning dat dis app. h... moreya u can download it on zedge.net

• saunak nepal

Vishal, 16 Aug 2010HELP: when i open java der is a sequrity warning dat dis app. h... moreyou can download themes,games in www.zedge.net

• Hummer elbi

Deval, 17 Aug 2010How is sound clarity n loudness of speaker?The mp3 sound is very low as well as the ring tone because there's only one mono speaker. But using my EP630 and SHE9550 for the mp3, the sound is better. I'm sure you'll be happy using Nokia 5233. Video is best at 30fps at this price range. Go and buy it now!

• Deval

How is sound clarity n loudness of speaker?

• sbdevilmind

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Yes mate, the video recording capability is superb too. it is so... moreHi bro. I bought my mobile yesterday. It's touch sensitivity is awesome. From now on i will be in this forum forever. The camera is really good. Especially for 2 mega pixel camera. Its video capture is the better part. Headphone sound reproduction is also very good too. I bought this mobile for 7000 rupees with 4gb memory card. Its actual price is 6500. This is the best phone in its price. No one comes close to it.

• sbdevilmind

• Jamie

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010Yaar which headset is BEST FOR THIS PHONE ?? Creative ep 50 o... moreDon't buy EP 50 go for mid price earphone such as EP 240 or EP 550.

• Hummer elbi

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Well mate, both are earphone with 32ohm impedance. So both would... moreCreative EP 240 will do great for FM. EP 50? Too basic.

• SidewindeR

ain, 16 Aug 2010why gps not working in this cell phone,i tried everything but no... moreit's because this phone doesn't have standalone integrated GPS receiver. But it does support network based positioning and bluetooth GPS in which the phone may connect to another GPS enabled phone or a GPS receiver via bluetooth to obtain the position data. If GPS was a priority, you should have opted for 5230 instead.

I purchased this phone yesterday, it's great, but have anyone noticed that you can't use the speakerphone in FM Mode, I used standard headphones and then went to activate the speaker but the sound was still there on the headphones, is this normal?? I have not tried with the original headset.

• atif nokia lover

love this cell its super cool.nice nokia.

• ain

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Hi mate there are lots of apps that support call recording but h... morewhy gps not working in this cell phone,i tried everything but nothing worked.

• ain

walkman, 16 Aug 2010nokia and noypi s*cks, they are identical both has the same func... morereally funny...