Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• hasoo

Another question i like to ask is: Can it saves SMS messages in Memory card?

Any problem occurs while we install softwares like MS excel, word, dictionaries ????

Is it a symbian phone?

• Dr. Bidhan

I bought Kingston 4GB class 4 genuin micro SD for 430/- INR wid 5233 n its working well

• Dr. Bidhan

Hi all nokia users..
I m also proud to hv NOKIA phones, N86 8MP & 5233 both r realy amazing in their category..i hv posted the link of photos taken by my N86 in N86's forum...all of Nokia users r welcomed to visit in N86 forum.

• steren

Vishal, 16 Aug 2010HELP: when i open java der is a sequrity warning dat dis app. h... moreya u can download it on zedge.net

• saunak nepal

Vishal, 16 Aug 2010HELP: when i open java der is a sequrity warning dat dis app. h... moreyou can download themes,games in www.zedge.net

• Hummer elbi

Deval, 17 Aug 2010How is sound clarity n loudness of speaker?The mp3 sound is very low as well as the ring tone because there's only one mono speaker. But using my EP630 and SHE9550 for the mp3, the sound is better. I'm sure you'll be happy using Nokia 5233. Video is best at 30fps at this price range. Go and buy it now!

• Deval

How is sound clarity n loudness of speaker?

• sbdevilmind

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Yes mate, the video recording capability is superb too. it is so... moreHi bro. I bought my mobile yesterday. It's touch sensitivity is awesome. From now on i will be in this forum forever. The camera is really good. Especially for 2 mega pixel camera. Its video capture is the better part. Headphone sound reproduction is also very good too. I bought this mobile for 7000 rupees with 4gb memory card. Its actual price is 6500. This is the best phone in its price. No one comes close to it.

• sbdevilmind

• Jamie

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010Yaar which headset is BEST FOR THIS PHONE ?? Creative ep 50 o... moreDon't buy EP 50 go for mid price earphone such as EP 240 or EP 550.

• Hummer elbi

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Well mate, both are earphone with 32ohm impedance. So both would... moreCreative EP 240 will do great for FM. EP 50? Too basic.

• SidewindeR

ain, 16 Aug 2010why gps not working in this cell phone,i tried everything but no... moreit's because this phone doesn't have standalone integrated GPS receiver. But it does support network based positioning and bluetooth GPS in which the phone may connect to another GPS enabled phone or a GPS receiver via bluetooth to obtain the position data. If GPS was a priority, you should have opted for 5230 instead.

I purchased this phone yesterday, it's great, but have anyone noticed that you can't use the speakerphone in FM Mode, I used standard headphones and then went to activate the speaker but the sound was still there on the headphones, is this normal?? I have not tried with the original headset.

• atif nokia lover

love this cell its super cool.nice nokia.

• ain

SidewindeR, 16 Aug 2010Hi mate there are lots of apps that support call recording but h... morewhy gps not working in this cell phone,i tried everything but nothing worked.

• ain

walkman, 16 Aug 2010nokia and noypi s*cks, they are identical both has the same func... morereally funny...

• SidewindeR

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010Yaar which headset is BEST FOR THIS PHONE ?? Creative ep 50 o... moreWell mate, both are earphone with 32ohm impedance. So both would require more battery juice. But when compared, the MX160 looks more professional and sennheisers always live upto their hype. The EP-50 is just a normal earphone with below par audio quality and poor noise isolation. It is kind of like the low end earphone that come with the sony walkman mp3 players.

• SidewindeR

ain, 16 Aug 2010can we record radio via third party soft,and tell me about the b... moreHi mate there are lots of apps that support call recording but haven't heard of any dedicated radio recording apps. I think the more experienced uses here might be able to help you out as I'm kind of a newbie to the symbian platform.

• SidewindeR

noypi, 16 Aug 2010A lot of people can't take this comment about the 5230/5233's ca... moreYes mate i found it quite puzzling at first as well. In comparison, the n73 is unbeatable and takes way better pics than the newer 5800. First I thought it was just the firmware that was causing the probs. But even after updating to the latest fw, my 5233 was taking way better pics in low light than the 5800.
Night time pics turn out to be too much noisy or grainy making it rather unpleasent to the eye. No one is gonna use the 2mp cam of 5233 for serious photography that i do agree but atleast it looks more pleasing to the eyes.
And mate.. i'm expecting an arguement any time now...

• SidewindeR

Sbdevilmind, 16 Aug 2010Thanks a lot, bro. I had a sign of relief when you said that its... moreYes mate, the video recording capability is superb too. it is something worth saving and breaks all the shackles limited to video recording on a cell phone. Infact I use it most of the time to record small clips of me hanging out with my friends and having a good time. it is a pleasure viewing the video clips on PC as well. i don't know about memory cards mate. Check up with the Nokia showroom for what is available in the latest retail package.