Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

ken, 04 Aug 2008the 5310 cost 14,000 in november, now its 10,000 median. so expe... moremga igan, how good is it compared to the 5310?
nokia will slash the price of the 5310 by at least 10 percent with the arrival of this new kid in town.

• ken

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2008mga kababayan how is the battery life on music they say its at l... morethe 5310 cost 14,000 in november, now its 10,000 median. so expect this unit to go down to 7,000 pesos by february 2009

ken, 04 Aug 2008support ba ng 8 gb na microsd? can u read ebooks from mobipocket?mga kababayan how is the battery life on music they say its at least 24 hours daw? how true?

• ken

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970support ba ng 8 gb na microsd?
can u read ebooks from mobipocket?

• Sanjay

Hi Guys,
Just got the 5320 yesterday... Phone good.. no problems yet...music plays good...phone runs good...
But realized that the Ngage software for this phone, is still to be released.

• N5700xm

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Can u c0mpare the screen size of 5320 to 5700?whch is bigger,brighter,and beautiful in ic0ns,i kn0w it lacks transiti0n eventh0ugh it is fp2.btw,h0ws the s0und?if the scrin is same as 5700 in size,i myt plan to get ths,h0ws the keypad c0mpare to 5700?tnx

• Xtrcex

I want gsmarena to review this phone with as much details as possible, i just can't wait!

• KacruT

Not as good as se wseries but i admitted the outlook was cute.

• Wafumet

Buttons Up, 03 Aug 2008To everybody who have already bought this phone, am I correct in... moreYes it is found at the bottom together with the usb port.

• Wafumet

Lonely DeViL, 03 Aug 2008wat is fm stereo with rds?U can fetch radio wave signals out of your country.

• Buttons Up

To everybody who have already bought this phone, am I correct in thinking that the 3.5mm jack had been placed at the bottom instead of at the top (as in the 5310)?

• mclaude

N5700xm, 02 Aug 2008Bro,believe me or n0t,my gf saw this f0ne t0day,she txtd me,ths ... moreai my men, thank for the info. i my self is trying to find the cheapest price for 5320. i'll check it out soon at moa. thnk man!

• Lonely DeViL

wat is fm stereo with rds?

• luis

telcobandito, 03 Aug 2008I think that this handset along with all of the nokia xpress mus... moreFor that reason they have added the Say n'play function, if you don't want to use the music keys just press a button and say which song you want to listen. If this isn't enough well there are much better phones, but the price tag talks for itself. You can't ask for much more for this price.

• N5700xm

viperkid, 02 Aug 2008agree man LMAO! wazzup wd ur AD44?My ad44 is stil a headache,im afraid ill br0ke the clip

one of the reasons nokia doesn't include superb headset is because they have included 3.5mm jack..that makes their phone attractive enough because it gives us the possibility of using quality headsets of our own..if nokia supplied good headset, that means its not necessary for them to include 3.5mm jack..

• telcobandito

I think that this handset along with all of the nokia xpress music range are nothing to be disired. a few buttons to control track changes just doesnt cut the mustard these days. complete lack of creativity inovation. nokia need to put more into the phones before they get my money. TB.

• Wafumet

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970kasimbilis po ng 6120c un UI nito.
- ARM 11, 369 MHz CPU

• luis

viperkid, 02 Aug 2008oo nga, i was in shocked too but not dat long coz apparently d s... moreI'm really looking forward to the coming 5800 XM or maybe N78 as my 5700 succesor, Now I want Wi-Fi and FP2 at least (I'm saying at least because 5800XM is supposed to run in S60 5th edition touch UI), or maybe the N82 even if it has FP1 but only if the price drops down in my country (it's still very expensive here)