Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• Wafumet

N5700xm, 02 Aug 2008Bro,believe me or n0t,my gf saw this f0ne t0day,she txtd me,ths ... moreReally?In the nokia center?Thanks

• Wafumet

viperkid, 02 Aug 2008nokia stores gateway mall PhP13,500, trinoma PhP13,300. whilst P... moreBro,i saw ur posts here everytym i visit.I was really amazed how u are inclined in this phone.Hehe.I know ur a pinoy too. When i went to cyberzone sm north,i saw the 5320 which is napakamura.Hehe..How can i know if it is not made in china?Gs2 ko kc ibang manufacturer..Tnx

• N5700xm

viperkid, 02 Aug 2008nokia stores gateway mall PhP13,500, trinoma PhP13,300. whilst P... moreBro,believe me or n0t,my gf saw this f0ne t0day,she txtd me,ths 5320xm c0st 9,5k brandnew at smx,a.k.a. Mall of asia,at the n0kia st0re per se

• viperkid

marvin1983, 01 Aug 2008I've always loved SE but i'm getting sick of my w580i now. I'm l... morenokia stores gateway mall PhP13,500, trinoma PhP13,300. whilst PhP11,600 most affordable i saw at SM north cyberzone (rightmost side stores, i believe). all hav 1 year official nokia warranty

• marvin1983

I've always loved SE but i'm getting sick of my w580i now. I'm looking for a replacement phone and I think this is it for me, since I love to listen to music and would like to have a camera phone that has flash. Is this phone available already in Metro Manila? Where and how much? Thanks!

where are the stereo speakers

• mondli

This is realy a super phone very simple with all the best feateurs i would like to excelent
nokia

another quite positive 5320XM review

enjoy =)

agggh.. Nokia, officially announce 5800 Tube faster so we'll know at least its SRP so we can decide accordingly..

excerpts:

"The soul of the phone is a 369 MHz ARM11 CPU, which does its job really fast. There is no wait either at screen changes or at program launches; everything is really okay, I even dare to say that the new Symbian S60 is faster than the Series 40 platform.."

"The soul of the phone is a 369 MHz ARM11 CPU, which does its job really fast. There is no wait either at screen changes or at program launches; everything is really okay, I even dare to say that the new Symbian S60 is faster than the Series 40 platform"

"If itís XpressMusic, then itís music and 5320 is no disappointment in this matter. The 3.5 mm jack is a great thing on its own and as a bonus the speakerís quality is also great. The headset is a HS-45, so itís not an earpiece type, but it still has a great quality"

"5320 XpressMusic is a very versatile handset with lots of features. It doesnít have many flaws, although one of these (the medium quality materials and assembly quality) is quite an emphatic one.. Iím not cruel, so letís stay at the positive aspects: small size, the latest Symbian OS, which runs incredibly fast, outstanding music playback capabilities, N-Gage support. All this for about Ä240"

• hizuka

Wafumet, 30 Jul 2008Yes it is 2.2 inches.Try measuring the screen diagonally.That is... moreand how about the picture quality??

• viperkid

lynlay, 30 Jul 2008please could you tell me where is the location of Nokia Store Ga... moreuppermost level (4th level), where the cinemas r located too. btw, all phones with official 1 year Nokia Philippines warranty r made in China, those dat r not (made in Finland (some says better in quality), Hungary, Germany (closed), Brazil, etc.) dat r sold here in our country, from wat i know does not hav d limited Nokia PH warranty

• Guana

Beautiful design.

• lynlay

viperkid, 29 Jul 2008P13,500 at Nokia Store Gateway Mall with 1GB microSDplease could you tell me where is the location of Nokia Store Gateway Mall?.thanks a lot poh!

• ainsley & co.

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2008The phone is available for Php 11,500 at SM Southmall in Las PiŮ... morethanks a lot Anonymous.i will just look for the shop in south mall, las pinas that sells 5320 express music for 11,500 php.i hope it is not made in china!

• Wafumet

CBR, 30 Jul 2008Hey the screen is actually not 2.0, it's about 2.2". I bought it... moreYes it is 2.2 inches.Try measuring the screen diagonally.That is how to measure the screen size of nokia phones.Get your rulers now. =)

• Wafumet

Sanjay, 30 Jul 2008I plan to buy this phone. plan to use with my Motorola blue toot... moreThe phone is a2dp,meaning it will function with any kind of bluetooth headset that is paired with a2dp.

• hizuka

CBR, 30 Jul 2008Hey the screen is actually not 2.0, it's about 2.2". I bought it... morehah! 2.0 inch n0t 2.2 just try 2 inch the screen

• CBR

Hey the screen is actually not 2.0, it's about 2.2". I bought it yesterday and believe me the size is not that small.

The phone is very good but the case feel a little bit cheap plastic though.

• prashant

is this fone is very good coz i m gonna buy this fone if all like coz i lov emusic

good or terrible

• Sanjay

I plan to buy this phone. plan to use with my Motorola blue tooth Headset (HT820). Has anybody tried pairing... does it work ..ok?