Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• ash from manila

This phone is a good take by Nokia, albeit some drawbacks.

I currently use a 5700 and I'm looking forward to getting a new phone once it reaches its' 12th month this June.

I was intending to get the N78 when it was announced February til this 5320 was announced this month. But it never changed my mind. Same thing with 5700, it has only 2 megapixel camera with no auto-focus. And I have confirmed that this only has a mono speaker. N78 has stereo speakers. 5320 has a low-life battery compared to N78 (only 890mAh?!)

But I want to make it clear that I'm just comparing these two handsets for myself, I'm not like others who just blatantly compare and express opinions without a proper base and judgment and end up miserable. : )

But as for me, the 5320 is a good buy. Latest Symbian platform, 3G/HSDPA, 3.5mm audio socket, etc.

I hope Nokia's latest music player application has new, cool features. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

• jimbob

where the hell are the speakers on this phone even checked out you tube for full vision of phone and none to be seen

This phone is OK. But why Nokia didn't make anymore fine mobile phones without Symbian platform? I personally find this platform questionable and I don't like it AT ALL.

first quarter is jan-mar, 2Q is apr-jun, 3Q is july-sep, 4Q is oct-dec. hope that helps.

• angel

what do you by HSCSD?

• test

fine phone

• JedH

What month is 3rd quarter of 2008??
Can somebody pls tell me??
tnx. . .

• JedH

This like an upgrade of 5310 xpress music. . .
hehe. . .

• Sekhar Chand

I feel its an upgrade of 6233, with better features...but seems no loud speakers....
lets see if it is a hit or not...but the options are great....

• lea

omg omg. ima buy this phone soon:)
it soo co0l. nd u loveeeee the design!!!

• Cak

very attractive design,I Will be the buyer if only equiped with 5 MP camera.

• viperkid

price will b around USD345 to 390 SIM free unlocked. btw, 5710 XpressMusic where r u?!

mono speaker.. not stereo..

• Amd

It's a vry nce phon. It can suit 100 prcent to evryone.can any one predicts it price.

• a 1 2 a t

good looking...good function but how was da speaker...???n whre it's...small or big...i hope it will be loud than my fon 5700....

• TC16

its a gr8 phone all it needs 3.2mp camra with a slide body
sory se walkmens but nokia exspres is the new MUSIC PHONE!

• marius

No doubt about it...it will be my future phone....now I've got the 5310 X.M. but I want something with symbyan and good music

• fuzion55

hey everyone nokia is rocking all the time and nokia 5320 xpress music will be in top10 phones

• Winura

WOW! this looks fabulous! look at the specifications list!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are one or two issues with this phone. it has no wi-fi and the cam is only 2mpxl. if only it had a 2mpxl with auto-focus atleast it would've been fine. but anyway i'll definetely buy one. :-) this is an astonishing phone! well done nokia!!!!

• neo slr

wooooooooo!!!!! great looks... nokia is back in the game it seems sony has got a tough competition.this xpress is loaded with all i need.5610 was crap !!

this phone loads memory card externally nd upto 8gb!!!! awesome!! this support video calling,3.5mmjack. symbian s60os so a lot of app support...s40 on5610 sucked!!
hope the battery pack has got repair too nd will be easy too open now!! i hope it will be supplied with better ear phones!!
nd retains d sound quality of 5610!!
goooood job nokia......