Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• Zan

fred, 14 Dec 2009I have a problem with the phone memory. the 140mb remains only 4... moreyour Should Rest your Phone.. that the best way i think..
1. Soft Reset will clear pending errors and bring your mobile to an initial state by restoring Factory setting. To operate this function on your mobile, type: *#7380#

2.It may happen that despite you have restored your mobile to factory setting, the error still exist. In this case, it is recommended that you opt for Hard reset. type: *#7370#
if it Ask your the Code,Just type 12345
before your do this back up all the important things in your phone by PC Suite and remove your Memory Card..

• Sosweet

I have upgraded to the new 5.16 firmware its good, but have some problem with the marking with # key, and vibrating. Now i m waiting for new firmware to update because i can not downgrad. If u have updated so don't be sad it is not too bad.

• N.J

So it seems that a lot of people are finding bugs after the upgrade just like I did. But guys, don't try to downgrade it back to 4.13 because if you use PC suite it doesn't allow you to. I tried downgrading it by giving it to a Nokia service centre (Authentic place). They tried to downgrade and the phone went dead. It doesn't start now. So be careful. The service guys said they have not received any official 5.16 firmware yet. So don't know whether this 5.16 is a duplicate. So my advice in a nut shell is: "If you have already upgraded it, don't try to downgrade it. If you have not upgraded it, then DON'T UPGRADE IT. Because you are better off with the current version".

And if anybody has downgraded it successfully, then let us know.

• Zan

Zack, 14 Dec 2009Thanks.. Zan, i love this phone very much that why i afraid some... moreyoure welcome..

• fred

I have a problem with the phone memory. the 140mb remains only 4.5mb and I cant see the file to be deleted. Pls somebody should help me

• Zack

Zan, 14 Dec 2009I suggest you Better Stick with That Firmware.. the New Firmwar... moreThanks.. Zan, i love this phone very much that why i afraid something happen to it. I dont have much money to buy the new one ha ha..

• Zan

Zack, 14 Dec 2009I just want to ask, if it has a risk to my phone if i don't upgr... moreI suggest you Better Stick with That Firmware..
the New Firmware (5.16) That I updated it,not gud at all,Have Some Bug Error... it stuck & frezz when i try play a song, and have to restart the phone..
( althought my memory card have 5.5GB free..)
Now i have to Downgrade the Firmware.. =(

• Zack

I just want to ask, if it has a risk to my phone if i don't upgrade its firmware? if not, i think i will stay with version 4.13. Because its already great to me just stuck 1 or 2 times in 1 month. I use the phone from 5 month ago with 4gb memorycard. I save about 600 mp3 (2gb) and about 40 short video (1.5gb) and i also download many high size zip file like 30mb (then i save the file to my computer). Myphone still work very good so that make me think much before upgrade it.

• Zan

just i, 13 Dec 2009so...no need to update the firmware after all? dangerous or safe?i'm not Sure about that..

• just i

Zan, 13 Dec 2009Hey guys,i found some Problem After update my Firmware to 5.16, ... moreso...no need to update the firmware after all? dangerous or safe?

Hey guys,i found some Problem After update my Firmware to 5.16,
when i tried play song in music library,it stuck and frezz... all i can do is start the phone,but i twill reapeated all the way... Help...:-((

• Just I

Dennis, 12 Dec 2009U guys this new update has really messed up my fone. I cn't mark... moreMine is still 4.13...and check that there is no updated firmware. FYI, My phone is made in Korea and bought from Indonesia. Should I update w/ new firmware if there is available? Is the new one fitting with any N5320XM from any countries?

• Tanvir(BD)

Happy to update my firmware from 4.13 to 5.16.

• Dennis

U guys this new update has really messed up my fone. I cn't mark using '#' 4 my images and the fone suddenly freezes alot

• N.J

Guys, I got a few problems with the new version 5.16 after I updated it...........The vibration function doesn't work sometimes for incoming calls even though the function is "on" in the profile am using. And same happens in the other profiles as well, and I can't mark files and move them using the hash key "#". Also After phone start up; the main display goes off for a split second and comes again.....do any of you guys having this problem??....any solutions please???.......I upgraded the firmware by typing *#0000# and selecting check for updates from "options"

• N.J

Guys, I got a few problems with the new version 5.16 after I updated it...........The vibration function doesn't work sometimes for incoming calls even though the function is "on" in the profile am using. And same happens in the other profiles as well, and I can't mark files and move them using the. Also After phone start up; the main display goes off for a split second and comes again.....do any of you guys having this problem??....any solutions please???.......I upgraded the firmware by typing *#0000# and selecting check for updates from "options"

• Zan

NOKIA, 12 Dec 2009Change your date & year of your handset according to the applica... morethx man, but it doesnt work either..

• NOKIA

Zan., 11 Dec 2009Hey Guys.. I'm already Update My Nokia 5320 Firmware to 5.16.. ... moreChange your date & year of your handset according to the application published on the website.

• Mahbub_bd

Sabal, 12 Dec 2009Thanks For The Information Fren....in previous firmware when i p... moreNope, those games are still either trial or crashes whenever run.

• Sabal

Mahbub_bd, 11 Dec 2009Well, the total changelog is as below (at least I've found out t... moreThanks For The Information Fren....in previous firmware when i play the songs music videos more than 20 to 25 mbps then it plays very slow but now in newer version it runs smoothly....how about cracked games like one sequel , brother in arms etc runs full or still trial ,,,????