Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• just i

Zan, 16 Dec 2009your Should Rest your Phone.. that the best way i think.. 1. S... moreHi Zan, *#7380# is not responding at all. *#7370# is only restoring the factory setting, not "hard reset".

For all who wanna buy this: don't buy it, because it is RIP. Buy others, like N5230 (touch screen) or N5630. I plan to collect/not to sell my N5320 although it is old phone. This is collectible as not everyone like/love it, they may hate N5320 :-)

• Zan

Vince, 18 Dec 2009Maybe I'm lucky it worked on my Nokia 5320 XpressMusic :) btw my... moreMine also Using 8GB but Planned to changed it to 16GB..:)

• nr

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2009this phone can open/view (ONLY!) the word/excel/powerpoint of Mi... morethanks

• rock

cn i invest my 10000 rs. in 5320. or suggest me same feature fone in same price.

• Vince

Zan, 18 Dec 2009nope.. that way i already try on new firmware,but failed.. onl... moreMaybe I'm lucky it worked on my Nokia 5320 XpressMusic :) btw my memory card is 8 gb. Whats Yours?

NR, 18 Dec 2009wt about doc viewer, word, Excel.pdf, powerpoint etc. plz tell m... morethis phone can open/view (ONLY!) the word/excel/powerpoint of Microsoft. I donot know if it can view the apple's ones.

If you wanna edit/write a new one of word/excel/powerpoint, buy the QuickOffice Premier 6, so N5320XM is just like E series.

• Zan

Vince, 18 Dec 2009Hello to all!! I have good news to you! I know how to fix the fr... morenope.. that way i already try on new firmware,but failed..
only the Soft or Hard reset can solve that..

• Vince

Hello to all!! I have good news to you! I know how to fix the freezing issue of this phone, not the soft reset neither the hard reset neither powering off your phone the way i am talking about is to exit the music player and reopen it again.... Okay so case close.. next issue is the marking or selecting the file in the gallery ONLY because marking of messages and other making apps are okay, so please wait some time to research of it, except for holding the # button because its hard for me.

sophal in cambodia, 17 Dec 2009any website for download software pls? M0bile9.com

• NR

wt about doc viewer, word, Excel.pdf, powerpoint etc. plz tell me plz plz plz

• ricks

Vince, 05 Dec 2009Mine too, but only when I'm in the music player then the screen ... morealso 6120c got the black screen and the best way to fixed it is to restart., can you please tell me the problem and what i am going to do with my phone?., please help.

• YT

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2009Actually, I do not understand what "press # key when marking the... moreAt gallery, holding # and use navigation key to select, you will see a white tick on the top right corner of the images

• sophal in cambodia

any website for download software pls?

the DUDe XM, 16 Dec 2009my firmware is 5.16 and i haven't experience freezing on the mus... moreActually, I do not understand what "press # key when marking the files" means. Someone, can explain?

• Jai

Helo admin
nokia 5320 new software version v5.16 is better than the older version v4.16.?
Plz tell me i update or not.
Thanks.

• Zan

Rashid, 16 Dec 2009hi. I have a problem in updating using PC. It says not enough fr... moreyour can Update your Phone (Fimrware) by using this Method.. type this : *#0000#,and click Option and Choose "Check for Updates"..

• Rashid

hi. I have a problem in updating using PC. It says not enough free memory.
Plz can somebody guide me how to upgrade my phone using PC

• the DUDe XM

my firmware is 5.16 and i haven't experience freezing on the music player or hanging.. and when you mark a picture you should hold on the '#' key.. its a good firmware if you ask me.. and i reformat my phone before i upgrade..

• Zan

By the Way.. I just Reset My Phone By the Hard Way (Hard Reset) because of my Problem Frezzing while playing music, after the reset,my phone works fine..!!
anybody who had facing same problem after upgrading the firmware(5.16),i suggest your try this..

• Zan

fred, 14 Dec 2009I have a problem with the phone memory. the 140mb remains only 4... moreyour Should Rest your Phone.. that the best way i think..
1. Soft Reset will clear pending errors and bring your mobile to an initial state by restoring Factory setting. To operate this function on your mobile, type: *#7380#

2.It may happen that despite you have restored your mobile to factory setting, the error still exist. In this case, it is recommended that you opt for Hard reset. type: *#7370#
if it Ask your the Code,Just type 12345
before your do this back up all the important things in your phone by PC Suite and remove your Memory Card..