Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

Nokia 5320 XpressMusic

• Madan 325

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2009I just feel bad when i see sum negative comments about this fone... moreWho says nokia 5320 is poor in performance? Im using this set frm last 4 months. Its simply superb in price wise comparison to E and N series of nokia. I dont care abt its external speaker. I just enjoy its music play with ear buds. Guys buy it u wont regret. It has 369mhz cpu n 85MB Free ram. N hot swat upto 8gb. Midp 2.1 n more video support. I sync videos directly from win media player.

• logicalequivalence1

farhan, 08 Jun 2009if you want to buy this..forget it cause it not coolI just feel bad when i see sum negative comments about this fone,.1st, this fone is a practical fone,keeps u going,.maybe it depends upon d user,.i am able to maximize all of its feautures,.i can browse d web,play mp3,text sumbody,play a game,view my calendar,view photos,.all of them simultaneously,.plus u can install opera mini wherein u can browse d web for as long as u want jus as long as u have a one-peso load,.a lot of people cant appreciate this fone coz they just dont know how to use it,.bottom line? This phone rocks!!!

• farhan

if you want to buy this..forget it cause it not cool

• leo

nice cp!

• kayri

this phone is great and i like it.. but the poor is no wi-fi!T.T

• haha

kaya koi muj ko bata sakta hai k ye kaisa mobile hai or iis ka sound kaisa hai.plz

• rajib

mboiz, 05 Jun 2009how do you increase the volume of the alarm? i have been trying ... moredont try this at home this is dangerous for both u and ur mobile...keep in mind

• Dennis

First of all the Battery suck, i sumtimes have to charge it more than once in a day(seriously). The camera really works good during the but has no autofocus and During the night it is a disaster. the Phone really works great Bt hangs sometimes even wen I updated the Firmware. I immediatly updated it so I can't comment on Any differances. The sound quality is awesome but can't change the music with the headsets( but one will survive). the only problem is finding themes that r great 4 this mobile but overall I would recommed this fone. 4 any questions Find me on dennisnoa@live.com

hamdi, 05 Jun 2009dear all i wondring about something happend wz me which is last... moreHi Hamdi...

There is no WiFi inside N5320, but 3.5G So, I may predict that you surfed the Internet throughout 3.5G network of your phone operator..you'll be charged for it. No need to get approve from your office/admin network.

Am I right or not?

• hamdi

mboiz i think iknow
u have just need for chosing ahigh sound ring like the clock alert 2 acc or by any way whene u adjust the sound all the sounds be high or low as u adjust it

• hamdi

dear all
i wondring about something happend wz me which is last night in my mobile 5320i know there is no Wi-Fi
in it but lastnight just at onec i found it up date the antivirus and by gprs acccis point and opend internit sides make search and downlooding and what makes me surprised that i`m not asked my network company to use internet by net work so please any body know what is that till

• mboiz

how do you increase the volume of the alarm? i have been trying but with no success? the volume ive noted is way tooooo low for the alarm tones...any one pliz assist??

This phone is not categorized as a popular demand phone. The fact is that not everyone like it because they do not know its internal beauty. But:

This is a great value symbian phone with relatively complete features in its class. It doesn't have WIFI (which we prefer using netbook, I think), only 2MP (which we normally use the camera phone for fun, not professional), long last battery (that's true, but with its price, it is worthed) and small display (but with the same pixels, it provides more vivid color than 2.4/3" display).

The negative things of N5320 are the back cover is easy to loose; the side tombol (i.e. the music player tombol and the volume tombol) is also not rigid.

I give 8/10 for its technology; 8/10 for its design and 4/10 for its mass production.

• ashish

in my mobile mp4 videos sounds are not working anyone can help?

• ash

in my mobile mp4 videos souns are not working anyone can help?

It is a good mobile although its shapes sux . Otherwise it has good camera quality , loud music and many more

• kiss

sorry, 01 Jun 2009I don'y know but some sites say that it has got 256 MB of Memory... morehaha...normaiy de 256mb internal nt de whole space 4 u all 2 safe....hv some ram aledi use de...

• sidrah

my msgex r nt going...itx like itx shifting in outbox dnt kwn why???

• Guest

this phone can use the A-GPS??or install maps or else??