Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• wilson

tanx neo 4 ur opinion here..bt i found out tat d sim card slot is so ridiculous.jus ez to insert it bt hard to remove..poor design..n is nt encourageble 4 thos who lov smsing as a touchscreen phone wil nt favour u lik me

• wilson

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2010what??????????? 5800 doesnt support any messengers? is it true? ... moreit does bt mayb whn u buy it ,originally dun hav .u hav to instal by own bt messenger is supported

• rajeerhkanathur

i need only stick avilable in show room

• michelle

guyz, im looking for a good fone but definetly i don't have money to buy if you all guyz have fone that ur not using please can i have it??? give to me as gift? my birthday is on MAY 1

• michelle

david, 18 Apr 2010regret of having this phone.baught it when it is 1st launch with... morehi david, i am begging you, if you don't like your 5800 anymore can you please give it to me? im carving for that fone but i don't have money to buy

• Nicholas

david, 18 Apr 2010regret of having this phone.baught it when it is 1st launch with... moreDon't show your ignorance dude, nowadays the technology develops fast. So the price of any high end mobile would drop within a couple of months to make way for new, high end, expensive mobiles. Also nokia 5800 was a mid range mobile from the very beginning(though it's specs were similar to that of high end mobiles!!), that's why people love it very much!!! You should have gone for something like the N 97 or the N900 had you wanted a high end mobile!!! Be realistic dude, the 5800 ruuulllzzzzz!!!!!!!!! :))

• Nicholas

ganze, 18 Apr 20105800 vs C6 1. Memory Internal 38MB, 128MB RAM, 256MB ROM > 2... moreHey pal, that was very helpful. But whatabout the audio hardware???? I mean the 5800 has a dedicated chip for audio processing, does the c6 have one as well???? And what about graphics hardware????? If you get to know about these can you post them here?.? I mean it's hard to judge a phone based on it's camera,RAM,keyboard and messengers right???? Reply : )

• Nicholas

spa36, 18 Apr 2010hi guys i want your opinion about nokia x6 vs sony sricson vivaz... moreHello mate, the nokia x6 has good audio quality, almost identical to the 5800. The SE Vivaz too has good audio quality and also a smoother OS,i mean it's more user friendly. No lags and better camera due faster processor, dedicated graphics card etc. Vivaz is better than x6. Check the video of vivaz onit's review, you will understand what i say. Cheers!!!! : )

• Nicholas

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2010what??????????? 5800 doesnt support any messengers? is it true? ... more5800 supports windows live messsenger, works perfectly!!!!!!
Go to any symbian forum and download free. 5800 is great!!!! :)

• lj

How do you screen numbers on the phone???

• nicejuan

Nokia Complainant, 18 Apr 2010V.40 of 5800 is not yet avaible here in philippines, what the he... morenokia care alimall updated my unit two weeks ago to v40. greenbelt branch has it too. hope ds helps kabayan

ganze, 18 Apr 20105800 vs C6 1. Memory Internal 38MB, 128MB RAM, 256MB ROM > 2... morewhat??????????? 5800 doesnt support any messengers? is it true? i was going to buy it but after reading this..now i m confused...

• KASHIF

I have just bought Nokia 5800 xpress music and want to know whether ovi maps will work on it. I tried, but it said your current software version does not support maps, plz update it first. When is tried by #*0000# then option then update software, it connected to internet and then shown no updates available. Need your help Friends.

• Rehmat

david, 18 Apr 2010i own these two phone and there is no doubt that e71 is better t... moreThanx david!! for giving ur such benificial suggestions...

• phanok

Phani, 18 Apr 2010I would like to hard Reset my mobile to reset to factory setting... moreGoto File manager ~ option and restore from mem.card

• wilson

i would like to know does ovi map charge cost??n i found out tat is hard to remove d sim card frm nokia5800..d manufacturer jus din bout insert bt hw to remove..shit man...tanx neo 4 ur comment n opinion.is a nice phone bt 4 thos who lik smsing ,touchscreen phone is nt suit at all

Phani, 18 Apr 2010I would like to hard Reset my mobile to reset to factory setting... moreshould hv removd ur card.....

• spa36

hi guys i want your opinion about nokia x6 vs sony sricson vivaz . Iam using nokia 5800 and i am very pleased . thanks

• Phani

I would like to hard Reset my mobile to reset to factory settings. I have taken backup contacts to Memory card. When i done hard reset , will my contacts also removed. If not how to restore them.
Can you please tell the steps to do hard reset with no contacts loss.

• Phani

Can you please tell the steps to do hard reset with no contacts loss.