Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• vicky

guys i am using nokia 5530 xpressmusic but i am not satisfied with this phone therefor i want to replace it with nokia 5800 xpressmusic is there anyone who can tell the dffrence between both phones and what u can advise me plz help me

Great phone i have been using it for the past 4 months.....i am typing this with my 5800 :)

• Nahid

It's just really fantastic.
I am using it for last 4 months. & I just love it..

• Tristan

ANNIE, 14 Apr 2010HI, Tristan that was the first thing i check when i saw there wa... moreHi Annie, that sounds serious, maybe ur mobiles firmware got messed up! Better take it to nokia care center then. Sorry for not being able to help : (

• Romy pabla

Hey phone is fantastic and outstanding bt camera is very bad in dark.its camera always makes me sad.bt after all its a music phone so dnt take it seriously.sp guys buy it

• tammy

hi, i think i've been duped. I bought this phone without a memory card any reason there. I've been told that there are european and latin american types.

please help!

• abc

How come there is no selling applications at Ovi store? I only see "free" applications? Thank you

Andrew

• peed_rap

the best phone one can have as it has many functions and it is also affordable(not like iphone,n97 and n900). Moreover, it looks gorgeous and im enjoying it.

Anurag, 14 Apr 2010Great Phone... was stuck with nokia 1100 ...wanted to buy a phon... morecongrats man..thats the spirit, i like it !!

• mj

mmm, 14 Apr 2010how did you do the update?i used the nokia software updater

• Parth

Nddya, 14 Apr 2010i used it for a month after dreaming for it for a year. I love i... moresame here!! but buying it in May first week!!

• Parth

john, 14 Apr 2010look i really need ur help.. i bought two x6 for me and my fathe... moreI think you should wait for few more minutes to get a satellite lock, and try this in an open space without any obstacles between the phone and the sky.
Hope this helps!

• Kieran

sree, 14 Apr 2010I bought the nokia 5800 XM . Its made in Hungary can any one tel... moreIt won't hang, my 5800 when i had it managed 14gb worth of music with no trouble.

• Anurag

Great Phone... was stuck with nokia 1100 ...wanted to buy a phone with my own salary... and bought this fully satisfactory phone , 3 days ago only... :)

• jay

I am using a 5800 and it is a great phone

• rahul

john, 14 Apr 2010look i really need ur help.. i bought two x6 for me and my fathe... morehy john just go to applications >location>positioning>positioning methods...... make sure ur integrated gps is enabled..... n if u want u can enable a-gps.....

• ANNIE

Tristan, 13 Apr 2010Hi Annie, you said your messages were stored in the memory card ... moreHI, Tristan that was the first thing i check when i saw there was nothing in me inbox,and it was on the memory card option but still nothing i scanned the memory card and saw there is 320messages on it, but how can that be if i can not view it ....oh did i say that it was folders i had the messages stored for every contact ..help

• john

look i really need ur help.. i bought two x6 for me and my father... the main reason for buying it was ovi maps with free navigation.. but both phones donot catches gps signal...
look i hav ovi maps with maps... there is option of online and offline.. i go only it uses internet but it doesnot shows me my position...
kindly help... i know u can help thats why asking..
kindly reply me fast.. i am waiting..
kindly tell me the setting for it..

• sree

I bought the nokia 5800 XM . Its made in Hungary can any one tell worth to buy. I plan to to put Mp3 files upto 6gb please tell any chance to hang.

gsmarena

• Nddya

i used it for a month after dreaming for it for a year. I love it! its a great phone for teenagers!