Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Lilith, 11 Apr 2010I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. I bought it a year a... moreI totally agree wid u... am facing d same problems...

• mmm

I'm from the philippines. I went to Nokia Care last Sunday for the v40 upgrade but the frontliner told me it's not yet available. When will it be available???

• Raaju

its gr8 in music series..but not for images its has very poor quality camera...(3.2 MP quality is not good )
its one of the biggest disappointed for 5800 fans

Can you download apps on this phone? thanks :)

for those who want superb bass: go to equalizer, then make a new set and set it's lowest frequency to max and others to minimal. then activate loudness and you have the bass.

• 5233_Fan

It Seems to be good that Nokia finally starts giving the WH-205 headset with this mobile(Later March-2010 Box Packaging) has good sound quality with punches of Bass

Nokia should provide same headset to all other Xpress music mobile and 5230/33 to enjoy music experience and taste the good sound quality.

• Tristan,

Parth, 12 Apr 2010http://symbianworld.org/s60-5th-edition-freeware-downloads-for-n... moreThank u very much for the link friend !! :D

• Tristan

racog, 12 Apr 2010@Tristan www.dotsis.comThanx bro!!!! :-))

Can anybody tell me, how many messages can 5800 store(based on experience) with slowing down a bit???

• racog

@Tristan
www.dotsis.com

which is best nokia 5800 or samsung s8000 or samsung m8800

• Shan r1

Ayesha, 12 Apr 2010I have this phone for 4 days but am not sure if I am enjoying it... moreThanks man :) ,but i tell about music clearity not bass .

• rahul raj jain

this is very nice i have 16 months experians in this handset.

Help don't know which phone to pick. I have 2 choices. The sony erricson w595i or the nokia 5800. Which one is the best?

• Roar...

Ayesha, 12 Apr 2010I have this phone for 4 days but am not sure if I am enjoying it... moreYes! Use Windows Outlook, sync it with it, that's how I did it...

• Sungod

Anybody know the link for full version game called farm frendzy anybody please mention it

• rahul

Ayesha, 12 Apr 2010I have this phone for 4 days but am not sure if I am enjoying it... moretry syncronising d fones...

hope it helps

• Ayesha

I have this phone for 4 days but am not sure if I am enjoying it. In my previous phones when I transferred contacts through Blue tooth they went directly to contacts. With this NOKIA 5800 the transfers first go to messages which I must open & then save each of the over 700 contacts that I have individually into contacts! Someone please tell me that i am doing this incorrect and there is a way of transferrring in one step.

• TORNADO

I heard that nokia has lunched a new firmware (v12.1.092) it was posted on
is it true?....

• Parth

Tristan, 12 Apr 2010Hello NEO, can you please email me the link to a good free symbi... morehttp://symbianworld.org/s60-5th-edition-freeware­-downloads-for-nokia-5800-n97/