Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Hussain

OVI is giving Free Map Free navigation on 5800 nd N97 nd few more

• Hussain

Hi How can i Update the version of my phone if i do will it work same as now or any changes and will my all saved things will b deleted pls reply

• Peter

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2010NEVER EVER CHOSE A SYMBIAN PHONE.... Read carefuly frndz m givi... moreMeeGo

• Shamu

Jett, 22 Feb 2010You have the phone? Then why don't you just simply try it... So ... morePlease reply something to the

anonymous guy @ 2010-02-21 21:57

Lets see the truth

• Helper

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2010PLEASE HELP MEEE :( I am trying to back up my files in file ... moreI think if you had that problem you must back up your file to pc.and format your card and flash your phone with *#7370# code 12345.your phone will set up to default n clear of all bug and error.and recover your data from pc to your device.
I recommend to upgrade firmware to 31 or 40..

heya guys

is there any way u can include smileys in the txt msgs??

waseem, 22 Feb 2010well it will take you directly to the word that you want to edit... more
do you mean tapping the word inside the virtual alphanumberic keypad or tapping the word in
the main text editor screen with the To: field at
the top?

Farrukh, 21 Feb 2010Hi guys! I used Nokia N95 great phone great OS great camera and... moreDont be confused dear. I am using this for last six of seven months and I am loving it. Media is great I mean playing video, music and all kind of Audio file is perfect here. Also many applications. Just if you have too much money than go for nokia n97mini otherwise 5800 will give you everything you are looking for. Only camera is not as good as N95 if you need just good camera go for n97mini 5Mp camera.

• waseem

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2010Hi I have a question about editing text input that is typed via ... morewell it will take you directly to the word that you want to edit. Thats the benifit of the touch screen. You just tap the word and curser will go to exactly that place. No need to scroll all the way back

Jett, 22 Feb 2010You have the phone? Then why don't you just simply try it... So ... moreI don't have the phone that's why I was asking about
the text editing capability

Thanks Robin Lau & Hauward, it worked! Take care

• Jett

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2010Hi I have a question about editing text input that is typed via ... moreYou have the phone? Then why don't you just simply try it... So that you could share to the buyers your answer too. :D

Hi I have a question about editing text input that is typed via the virtual alphanumeric or QWERTY keypads.
Supposed you have typed 4 long sentences in the sms
or message and you want to get back to the first letter of the 2nd sentence because you mistyped it
or wants to edit the word . Can you do this by tapping the letter or word directly at the main text screen and this bring the virtual keypad small screen directly to the word or letter (or portion) tapped or does tapping the main text screen always bring it to the last word of the 4th sentence and you have to use the cursor key or scroll in the virtual keypad to go one line or letter at a time to the
first letter of the 2nd sentence?

• Robin Lau

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2010PLEASE HELP MEEE :( I am trying to back up my files in file ... moreTry to reset your phone then try to back-up.

• Jett

connor, 22 Feb 2010please can some on help me i got my phone today and it saying me... moreConnor, move your files to memory card. That'll do.
the notice refers to the phone memory

• Jett

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2010yeah!! im very happy to have this phone..it has all specs needed... moreyou got it for how much tessa? what's in the package?

J, 21 Feb 2010Got this yesterday and cant update my firmware to V40 from V21.0... moreUpdating of the phone's firmware (especially OTA) is also dependent on weather your carrier supports that particular firmware.

TessA, 21 Feb 2010Awesome phone, kills iPhone 3G by far. very good specs and good ... moreyeah!! im very happy to have this phone..it has all specs needed by me on a phone..u all should have one:)

• connor

please can some on help me i got my phone today and it saying meroy full but i got a 8gb merory card help me please some one

• houward

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2010PLEASE HELP MEEE :( I am trying to back up my files in file ... morewell..i think u have less memory on your phone. so thats why it can't back up your phone data to your memory card...please make sure you had free at least 10-20mb on your phone then try to backup ur phone data to memory card again. hope this will help.