Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• baskar

hi, I have a problem with my 5800 which is as follows:
On the top right corner of my home screen a message box keeps blinking which is quite irritating. Can anyone here tell me how to get rid of that blinking message box

• uday dun

Nazia , 26 Sep 2009waoooooooooo is site per urdu mein bi baat hoti ha good mujeh pl... morehahaha good joke nazia.Ya for themes i will suggest ZEDGE.NET and for games i m not sure ive never tried i think you must search google.I am sorry for urdu language but people like parth who say that 5800 is a total waste of money must be treated like this.

• Nazia

uday dun, 26 Sep 2009tere hisaab se agar 5800 is a total waiste of money to tune liya... morewaoooooooooo is site per urdu mein bi baat hoti ha good mujeh plzz nokia 5800 k barey mein yeh batein k kya is k koe games koe nae theams mil sakti hein kahein se ???

• Vansh

uday dun, 26 Sep 2009Thanks guys thats what i am saying thanks again for understandin... morehey uday should i upgrade the firmware my self or should i go to nokia care for it?After going through your lcd lost review i am very much confused.What must i do?

• Ruchika

5800 is a very nice set it is mine first touch screen mobile.it rocks.

• uday dun

Thanks guys thats what i am saying thanks again for understanding me.I dont know why people like parth are doing here they are really confusing the people they must be thrown out but we cant do nothing the only weapons we have to fight is keyboard.

I ve gone through uday's and parth's reviews i am totally with uday,guys 5800 is a good set i am using it from last 4 months dont listen to parth he is not meant for this site.sorry parth i think uday is right man this is a mind blowing set.

• kakku punjab

Parth, 26 Sep 2009Uday dun is a salesman of nokia.dnt believe him..& dnt waste ur ... moreThis is the best mobile parth mobile vekhya hai kaddi tune?

• harmeet

uday dun, 26 Sep 2009parth if u have eyes u can see the video http://www.youtube.com/... morehey uday i saw your link 5800 has kinetic scrolling.I am goin to take it today evening after going through your reviews thanx man this set is bcoz of you.

• fahd

Parth, 26 Sep 2009Uday dun is a salesman of nokia.dnt believe him..& dnt waste ur ... morehey parth if 5800 is a total waste of money then go to hell what are you doing here?I think you dont deserve to be here.

• uday dun

Parth, 26 Sep 2009Uday dun is a salesman of nokia.dnt believe him..& dnt waste ur ... moretere hisaab se agar 5800 is a total waiste of money to tune liya kyu fir sai main hi fek de yeh tum jaise logo ke liye nai hai.Tum jaise chotte log set lene ki aukad hoti ni kehna jante ho bas bekar hai isi site ke ratings check kar 5800 2nd number pe hai aur teri nazar se yeh set bekar hai hain?Tu akela hi hoga is site pe jo keh ra hai ti set bekar hai.

• uday dun

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970mujhe to aisa lagta hai ki tu apni baap ki nazron se dekhta hai tabhi tujhe mera msg samajh ni aya.Msg dobara pad andhe.

• uday dun

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970aur tune sai likha hai UDAY DUNDA yei DUNDA tere andar de dunga.saale abuse use karta hai sales man to mujhe tu lagta hai.

• uday dun

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970u blooodyfool ur going on my father damit milja bata hu saale parth tere dada ki jitni umar hogi na usse kai jyada phone use karke fek diye hain maine.And i was not wrong with my answer maine tujhe kaha tha ki kinetic scrolling hai ab wo chahe third party ho ya second party aankhen phad ke dikh to gae na tujhe MC BC Hrmi.

• ganze

can anybody plz send me some pic frm 5800 in dark room wid flash

nokia's pricin policy is not satisfactory..i surveyed this cell wth samsung M7600 Beat DJ..Market Operating Price range of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is from 13800 to 15200..while Samsung M7600 is 14000 to 14700..

really drastic price drop..is it because this phone is not in good demand in market?

• Samrat

after the major price cut .. this has become the dream phone .. in India it is available for 13500Rs , I have crosschecked the price in noida and delhi, and yes it is available at 13.5K ..

Yeppppy !!!

• Charley

Murali, 23 Sep 200913,500 was the minimum amount which I have heard from the shops ... moreWhich shops in Bangalore ? I am in IndiraNagar.

• sv

baskar, 26 Sep 2009hi, I have a problem with my 5800 which is as follows: On the ... morehi baskar,delete one or some sms stored in SIM memory,that blinking will goes off