Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2009yeah! ricko & owen r juz hating nokia due 2 deir lack of knowled... moreFirmware updates are made to improve or to add in the case of the 5800 its being used to fix all the bugs in the os nokia should have done better i think they droped the ball with the 5800

• amdm

naznaj, 08 Jul 2009u r just a cry baby,,,with moderate use i can use my 5800 for 3.... morethat is moderate use man.... dont be silly.. heheh moderate use..

• naznaj

amdm, 08 Jul 2009screw you. nokia is having a hard time keeping up with 8mp camer... moreu r just a cry baby,,,with moderate use i can use my 5800 for 3.5 days.how come you complain abt the battery???nokia haters!!!

• amdm

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2009yeah! ricko & owen r juz hating nokia due 2 deir lack of knowled... morescrew you. nokia is having a hard time keeping up with 8mp cameras, cuz nokia dont have their own unlike sony.. sony is coming up with 12mp nowadays and needless to say that nokia is still new to touch screen, mine is broken. and with their 16m colors without proper batt they drain much faster then when i piss. it is you whos being a denial and cant help it cuz youve already bought the phone. nothing you can do but to make yourself feel better.

• dm

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2009hello... I am a new user of nokia 5800. My only problem is I can... moreyou know what you can do is, smash the phone. and buy SE.

hello... I am a new user of nokia 5800. My only problem is I cannot send an sms. I just like to ask how to configure it. I can send if i use another mobile.

thanks....

yeah! ricko & owen r juz hating nokia due 2 deir lack of knowledge & wrecklessness.. i'v been using d fone for 4 months & it's been working pretty well so far.. can't w8 4 d v31.0.015 upd8!! also d new nokia photo browser from nokia beta labs is so cool! 5800xm guild rockzzz!

• naznaj

Winura, 08 Jul 2009Yes I am a Sri Lankan but I'm living in Australia. But I think y... morethanks for the quick post buddy'so i will try mc -hope the shops are genuine over there-ill try to get a screen guard first anyway. i do have original pouch just wanted a leather one.thank you again''

• Winura

naznaj, 08 Jul 2009winura ,ru frm sl if so wherecan i get a quality screen guard fo... moreYes I am a Sri Lankan but I'm living in Australia. But I think you'll be able to find a good pouch from one of the phone shops in MC or Liberty Plaza. But didn't you get a pouch in your retail package? Also you'll be able to find screen guards from the places I mentioned before. Since I'm living in Australia I bought my screen guard from ebay. Sorry I cant be much help to you in this case.

it is the best phone

• Owen

ricko, 08 Jul 2009forget it. this phone is a wreck, i bought it few mnths back unt... moreFinally someone who agrees with me

• naznaj

rocky, 08 Jul 2009plz help me plz tel should i buy it........... iz it a gud phon... morefor sure, go for it-Ive been using it for 2 weeks and believe me im loving every minute of it.great smart phone for this age-has everything''''

• ricko

forget it. this phone is a wreck, i bought it few mnths back until the touch screen broke down. i went to the dealer and he said it would cost me quite a dime to get it fixed. so rather than that i bought a new SE w902, its not touch screen but so far im very satisfied with. much better than this piece of crap. so nokia listen, im changing my brand. nokia sucks

• rocky

plz help me plz tel should i buy it...........
iz it a gud phone............

• piya

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2009I installed the latest available update of firmware (V21 i guess... moreI am facing the same problem after i updated from v11 to v21. in case u get a solution kindly let me know too.

I installed the latest available update of firmware (V21 i guess) & since then the music is locked that came in the phn. I can still play downloaded MP3's.. Can someone plz hlp me get the same unlocked

• naznaj

Winura, 08 Jul 2009once you open the inbox select options > mark > mark all > optio... morewinura ,ru frm sl if so wherecan i get a quality screen guard for my 5800 also a leather pouch,thanks in advance'''

• Winura

Nokia5800User, 07 Jul 2009I can't find how to delete all my text messages at once. Can som... moreonce you open the inbox select options > mark > mark all > options > delete.

• eyes_daniel07

new nokia:photo browsing

it's so cool, check it out those of u who don't know it yet..

• Nokia5800User

I can't find how to delete all my text messages at once. Can somebody help me with that? Thanks a lot.

Cheers