Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)

Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)

• Fatihkan

Rishabh Singh, 14 May 2020I am facing charging problem plz in this time because of lo... moreIt's a hardware issue. There is nothing you can do.

• dee

Nick, 22 Nov 2020Very good security on android 10I have had similar issues with mine, the charger needs some bit of twisting at the port for better performance. I found a way to monitor this was by installing AccuBattery app, it helps me check the charge current, less than 300 is slow, 300-800 is okay, 900-1500 good & anything 1550+ is great.
Anyway, i hope that helps

ASTRAL King, 19 Nov 2020I have been using this phone for nearly 2 years now but now... moreFone is a good phone but it's starting to take long to charge

• Nick

Very good security on android 10

• ASTRAL King

I have been using this phone for nearly 2 years now but now it's been having charging problems. I already changed the jack. It charges way too slow. It was fine about a few months ago but charging has been slow. Besides this the phone has been rock solid for me. It doesn't lag at all. And even if it does it recovers quickly. It's small and easier to fit in my hand that's y I don't want to sell it. Please anyone can tell me the solution of this problem

OTG and charging socket problem issue . After 1 year speed dawn .

one of the most solid phones i have ever used mine is almost 2 years old now and still working good

Network all time disconneting in India, any solution

Bought a year ago but unfortunately I'm facing charging issue now. 🥺

• Skjaerby

This phone is great it is cheap and well built and Android 10 runs fine, good chipset and a good camera and excellent battery life.

anonymous, 08 Sep 2020Bought this phone a week ago under us100. The battery laste... moreYes the phone is very slippery. I bought a thin feel transparent PU case for the phone and it helps a lot, no slippery back anymore.

• anonymous

Bought this phone a week ago under us100. The battery lasted a a week with minimum usage :), Like the Android one. The phone look good but is slippery. Difficult to find a back protective cover here.

very good smartphone battery good and the screen too

Nokia sence 2018 is the worst mobiles arround the hall world don't buy any Nokia products ,it's really very bad mobiles.

Phone battery dosent last that long with highest brightness

• Jill99

is it possible to fully encrypt the nokia 5.1 plus? full disk encryption with password request at startup?

• Jones B.

Nokia 5.1 is the best phone I have had since my good old Sony Ericsson W800 which never failed on me. Got the 5.1 Plus since January 2019 and it also never failed on me so I'm planning to keep it till the battery is worn out. Which by the way is a very good battery because endurance is very good on this phone. If you want to buy this phone best is to go for it and you'll be happy with the build quality and battery. Greetings Jones from Iceland.

• jolo

Phone without any issues, superb quality. Very good device all with all and it got android 10 very good software support.

• S