Nokia 5.3

Nokia 5.3

• Carol

Arkiki Langstang, 28 Aug 2020I am comparing your nokia with redmi poco realme based on t... moreYou don't say? I have nokia n8 still working with no problemes whatso ever besides not that great battery life, and now is 10 years old. Nokia 1020 that is 7 years old and still kickin' . The only nokias you probably owned are the cheap featurephones, henche the comparison with the disposible chinaware. Still, they are better then realme, they can actually make a call.

Arkiki Langstang, 28 Aug 2020How do you say not same price the phone i mention poco m2 p... moreOops! It's not the same here! In fact that phone isn't available in my country! Now let it go away please!

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Ok! But it's not the same price! Don't compare re... moreHow do you say not same price the phone i mention poco m2 pro Rs.14kstarting , samsung m30 Rs.14k, redmi note 8 lauch Rs.10k, realme c15 Rs.10k. So how much ur nokia 5.3 cost , you think its Rs.10k no dude its Rs.14k starting same as above.

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Ok! But it's not the same price! Don't compare re... moreNot the same price here+

Arkiki Langstang, 28 Aug 2020I am comparing your nokia with redmi poco realme based on t... moreOk! But it's not the same price! Don't compare redmi poco then! Compare your Samsung so we can decide to buy it or not! Let's finish that drama cuz I don't want more from these ''facts''. Good for your phone, good for our phones, indeed I won't use that phone under 4 years!
4 years later, phones will be better!!!

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020 Okay! Okay! 1-Why do I see you everywhere I go? (and ar... moreI am comparing your nokia with redmi poco realme based on the same price with your nokia 5.3 and all of that is better than nokia. If you talk about security updates then my samsung midrange phone 4 years old still got security update in 1 January 2020. Other phone too below 2 years they all give full security updates. Stop praising ur nokia phone i have waste lots of money buying nokia phone and none of it last more than 4 years. My old samsung still in perfect condition no lag although old but having metal frame.

Arkiki Langstang, 28 Aug 2020Killer for who? Poco m2pro? Redmi note 8? Samsung M30, m31,... moreKiller of all these phones! And stop arguing!

Okay! Okay!
1-Why do I see you everywhere I go? (and arguing)
2-See? Every phone is different and you try to compare Nokia with Poco, Redmi, Samsung with HUGE batteries and Realme? Compare it with 2 years updates, really good processor and security permissions, and other stuff that makes people happy with their phone! Please don't start arguing 'bout that again! No, we're not blind, but do you really have these phones? I'm not a hater, but proof yourself when you buy them and test how statistics are different in every brand. That's what we like in Nokia (and in every other brand)
3- I don't think you could answer that, but still there is going to be always something to say. Nokia is the champion that we need and don't forget that you said ''I am not even want to watch its review'' when you argue about it :) Thank you for your opinion! It's over! We all know!

• Amrut

each and everything is quite cool. but in all nokia android devices on thing is common and that is battery draining and if they increase battery size and weight is also increase coz nokia is not compromise with purity and quality if you except battery life and want to work with stock OS nokia is better choice.

Carol, 27 Aug 2020For 185 euros, this device is actually a killer, yeah, that... moreKiller for who? Poco m2pro? Redmi note 8? Samsung M30, m31, m30s,? Realme C15? Realme 7 & 7 pro?
Oh yeah i agree a killer of Realme C11.

Arkiki Langstang, 27 Aug 2020So you mean Sd665 is best processor. I am not even want to ... moreA great phone. You can always trust Nokia. I just got my piece and I'm reviewing it. So far so good. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Nokia 8.3 I'm really waiting

• Carol

Arkiki Langstang, 27 Aug 2020So you mean Sd665 is best processor. I am not even want to ... moreFor 185 euros, this device is actually a killer, yeah, that is what i mean.

Carol, 27 Aug 2020Or you're just blindly troll it, without ever even usi... moreSo you mean Sd665 is best processor. I am not even want to watch its review video coz i know its just a waste.

• Carol

Arkiki Langstang, 27 Aug 2020You are just a fanboy who praise blindly. The way you prais... moreOr you're just blindly troll it, without ever even using it? Yeah, i think so too.

No compass???

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020LOL who need updates now a days? My Nokia 6 2017 running o... moreYou are just a fanboy who praise blindly. The way you praise your phone the $80 phone can do the same like you do.

Arkiki Langstang, 27 Aug 2020Who need updates nowadays, update make the phone to slow. N... moreLOL who need updates now a days?
My Nokia 6 2017 running on pie can run almost all apps which current device runs
I can run Google Camera apk 6.3/7 also
i can run any apps which require minimum pie
My phone is still running smooth
Update not only provides few ui improvement it provides updated android libraries as well which are required to run latest android apps with their latest features.

Anon, 27 Aug 2020G9 comes with a much better 48MP camera than G8, and SD662-... moreWell yes but actually no. Rather better performance then better cameras. I don't know bout you sooo

Arkiki Langstang, 27 Aug 2020Who need updates nowadays, update make the phone to slow. N... moreSaying useless is wrong, if updates make the phone slower, how do you know? Isn't it still bearable with your Android 12 with storage saving mode or battery saving mode etc?

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020Don't forget that Xiaomi won't last next 2 years.... moreWho need updates nowadays, update make the phone to slow. Nokia 4 year will die your software is useless.