Nokia 6120 classic

Nokia 6120 classic

• mehdi

Adeel , 07 May 2021How to on-flashlight without camera in nokia 6120with app: LightCtrl

Adeel , 07 May 2021How to on-flashlight without camera in nokia 6120Nokia 6120c is a bert mobile

• nicemecha

I remembered installing a GBA emulator on this phone back in 2009 and played the heck out of Pokemon Fire Red.. Good times..😊

• Adeel

How to on-flashlight without camera in nokia 6120

• Christian Harry

CarloS, 26 Dec 20076300 - no 3g, 7.5mb internal memory. 6120 - has 3g/3.5g, 3... moreThanks! But the downside for the nokia 6120c is the battery life, It drains quickly. Some phones are like these doesn't have the front camera feature than the pricy ones nokia 6120c. thanks for that!

I owned this device back then and i loooved it.

• Ajju

I need this phone plz

• qasim

qasim, 11 Sep 2020my broblem is gnubox not install this problem certificate e... morethis problem show in youtube (define deafault acsses point first)

• qasim

JC, 19 Aug 2010No wifi but you can navigate the internet by bluetooth with... moremy broblem is gnubox not install this problem certificate error contact the application supplier please reply this solve

• sayabosanhidup

my dad bought this for me n i use it for around
10years but then i keep it n is still working now

was so fast during its time n i enjoyed using it

if this is still d age of candybar phones i would
still choose it for my daily driver without doubt

• Mehedi017

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2020I have very very wish to buy now 6120c.I love symbian over ... moreAvailable in Bangladesh

• edis

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2020I had then in 2007-2008 - = Pros = - Small Good design ... moreOriginal cover and keyboard hold and feel rather well, unless broken. Then add small droplet of "moment" kind of glue here and there to keep well. I still haven't found better phone for me. With Opera mini app added, you even have mostly working browser.

I had then in 2007-2008
- = Pros = -
Small
Good design
Relatively cheap
Memory extension with micro SD
- = Cons = -
Horrible keyboard
Cheap plastic, you can hold it in your hand and hear the plastic rattle
Panels fall off very easily, you can lose back panel

Vanbel, 12 May 2019I used the phone in 2012-2014 and it was the best phone I'v... moreI have very very wish to buy now 6120c.I love symbian over android.Is 6120c available now in pakistan?

lukmansy16, 08 Jan 2020My First Phone I Buy In 2009...But Now Is Broken... GOODBY... moreIs now available nokia 6120 pack.

Anonymous, 22 May 2016All symbian services have been stopped.stream you tube nokia 6120

my first smart phone i missed you

My First Phone I Buy In 2009...But Now Is Broken...
GOODBYE NOKIA 6120c

• gandhar khan

Nokia is always gethu and massssoooo mass...,

• Muzamil khan

Still I have this phone in good condition I love it specially the ringer sound is amazing