Nokia 6120 classic

Nokia 6120 classic

Shouldn't this phone be in the N-series of Nokia phones?

• allah bukhs

define default acess point

• nokia fan

I have used these phones ever since they came out ...best phones ever for ease of use and toughness. HOWEVER ! ...they are no longer made in Finland, they went to Korea for awhile, and now my last one was made in Hungary and just not as good I'm afraid. poor build quality unfortunately. Still works ok, but wears out quicker not as reliable now.
If you can find a good condition old one made in Finland .... go for it!

• CoGTidyQuotient

I got it this year (2018) and it started to work after i charged it but now it just doesn’t turn on. There might be the 1/10000000% chance it will actually turn on

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2018Mine was originally on 3G but was transferred over to 4G by... moreDid they solely change your SIM card? Does this work if the phone is only 3G capable?

D, 27 Jan 2018Is this 3G and if so when will 3G cease in Western Australia? Mine was originally on 3G but was transferred over to 4G by Telstra.

• D

Is this 3G and if so when will 3G cease in Western Australia?

• AnonD-719888

it must have 24mb front and rear camera

i have some trouble with This phone.
the truth this phone very old
at night my phones looks OK, at night my phone was fell down from table, then at morning when i see my phone its ok, and at 11 o'clock my phone totally was off

• Dzromg

blitz, 18 Mar 2017Lets make a petition to nokia to relaunch this 6120c.. This... moreI agree - but it'd be nice to have it with LTE data access and the ability to become a WiFi hotspot for your tablet/laptop.

• abdul rashid afghani

helpe with memory card

• blitz

Lets make a petition to nokia to relaunch this 6120c.. This is the best phone ive ever had.. To bad they discontinue it..

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2013very very nice phone this.any aapps supported this phone.vi... moreNot intelizing whatsaap whay

• sirlord

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2016Where this phone available...I want this phone....I have 1 nokia 6120 classic. I loved this fon. Even the camera very clear! Very good!

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2016Where this phone available...I want this phone....http://www.ebay.in/itm/Original-NOKIA-6120-CLASSIC-Phone-/331906713979?hash=item4d472e897b:g:b0EAAOSwA3dYIrtg

• edis

I love this phone, and still rely on it, not smart toy phones. Regarding youtube - you can open some of the records in browser via included RealPlayer, but not all of them have this feature. For a browser, I find Opera mini to be browser of choice, added it myself. Built-in browser was limited and hungry for phone resources to the point of getting stuck.

Where this phone available...I want this phone....

• Khan love khan

Youtube, 19 Jul 2016Youtube streaming real playe online video unable to connectYoutube apps how open plz halp

• saiyedur rahman

I am using for nokia6120 classic so i am happy it is a good phone.

• Balaji