Nokia 6230i

Nokia 6230i

• Niks

Hi... I am from Mumbai

Can someone who recently bought 6230i from india tell me the month of Import printed on the box and the version of software that came with the cellphone.

What i want to know is if the month of import is say "April 2006", whether the SW Version is 3.70 or old.

Thanks

• Denny

Louis,

Well, if it's not too old and ugly, or you can change the cover and it looks new.. Looks like you got a lot more feature compared to the 6020. How about the battery life?? USB, you need a data cable, that you should buy separately and plug it into computer's USB connector and have Nokia PC Suite ready for the connection.

• ForGave

great phone, very fast response and all useful applications. only 1 bad: battery run out so quickly.

• Nirmal

Hi,

Nokia 6230i is simple and best. Small handy phone with all the required features. I am saturated with this phone. No Problem so far.
Thanks Nokia.

• dANN

Please can everyone help me? I want to clear the operator's logo from my display, but I don't know how to do it. I know I have to find clearing logo, but I can't.... Please help, my mail is dan_radoev@yahoo.com

• Louis

Hi there ... I had a brand new Nokia 6020 that the the company i work for gave me a few days ago but I have a friend of mine who got a Nokia 6230i It is not new but it's in prtty good shape, i'm going to change the cover and it will look like a brand new phone. We did an exchange so now I have the 6230i from my point of view it's a good deal, but i would like to have opinions from other users, Did i really made a good deal ??? please let me know, and also I saw that the 6230i has a USB, where the hell am i suppose to plug that USB, Please someone help me on that .......

• CHEKIB

HI i have the nokia 6230i but i can't find how to reduce contrast of the display, can anyone help me?

• rup

Small with all hidden powers. Bluetooth, IR, Stereo OutPut, Radio, MP3, 1.3PM camera, Video,Sound recording ( i use in all my meetings, seminars), G8 resolution.

Only thing missing OS. But i never felt that i require one, there are so many features that's all what I got from this phone.

• jamy

Can anyone tell me how can i get game'BACKGAMMON ll"because my bro deleted this game therefore i want this game back so plz give me the idea my e-mail address is neweraelectronics@hotamil.com plz reply me if anyone have any idea about this and how to get this game

• jamal

This is the best and excellent phone of nokia. Every thing of that phone is excellent such as camera result, sond, video quality. etc 10/10 in all things

• Niks

Hi... i am from INDIA

Thanks

• JF

Is it possible to delete the games installed in nokia phones??

• MB

It says that the phonebook takes 1000 entries does it mean that each name (Joe Soap) can have 4 or 5 numbers attached to his name?

• Hibiki

Dear 2@xZ :

I have upgraded my firmware to 3.70, but still won't work... I found out that I can only have the PTT function if i didnt put in the Chinese language pack as people who helped me to upgrade the phone used 3rd party firmwares, I cannot take to a Nokia Care Center as it's not available in my town.....sad~~~

• Ian

Best ever nokia; allrounder

• jovin

hi i would like to know if anyone has an antivirus software for this fone..please help

use the pc suite.. theres a connect to the internet feature there.

I simply love this set because of its very smart design and optimum features. I would like to know how can I connect internet by using GPRS of mobile 6230i at my laptop.

• Sno

dude u cant transfer ur sms to mmc

• vikram

i got a 6230i gr8 phone however i m not able to trnsfer sms from my phone memory to mmc.how can i do it?