Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• lyn

to abcdefg: no you can't play mp3 files as ringtones. but you can convert those files to wav and make that as your ringtone. im using "audacity" to convert mp3 files to wav files. you can also use audacity to edit your mp3s so you can use just a portion of the song as your ringtone because the whole song is just too big of a file.

• lyn

this is the phone that im using and im liking it very much. it took me a while to get used to the joystick but its all good. applications are all over the internet and the wav ringtones are awsome, the memory is great and i just have no complains about this phone. the shape of the phone fits my hand perfectly. unlike those tiny phones that makes me feel like it could get lost in my palm. there is no built in mp3 player but you can get that online and install the application in your phone. and i dont know why people keep saying it hangs. that never happens to my phone. the camera quality is great! messages are in order. i just love it.

• Riaz Ebrahim

I recently purchased the Nokia 6600 because I really liked it very much with all its features and big screen aswell as the design, it looks like a mini notebook computer. I would like to know from you if I made a wise decision purchasing it as I am still new with the phone?

• Panda

to connect the phone to pc one needs a bluetooth connectivity device for ur pc.Im trying to find one that uses the usb ports, it works very easily.A friend of mine has one.Ask ur pc shop for help they will know what ur asking for.

• Panda

The munual says that the phone can play mp3's as ringtones.I havnt tried but there are a few other formats it can play aswell.

• Daniel

is there a mp3 player on this pfone?

• USMAN

BEST MOBILE. As concern with features and price. No comparison. NOKIA is the BEST.

• Dinesh kalra

on the quarry of ayman i want to say that there is no cable for 6600 that could connect with pc. you can connect it either with ir or bluetooth device.
for quarry from ahmad first install nokia pcsuit, ir or bluetooth device on pc. select proper port on pc in my pc it is com3. then make connection with pc and your baby. it wll ask for the pin give same pin for pc and 6600. say yes to 6600 when prompt. now connection it ready.
for ezalya 01 i could say that the life of battery is the main problem. otherwise it is cool.

• omidiran lanre

hello,
this is a nice phone.i wish to have one.

• ayman Mostafa

hi there i want to ask if there is a cable for the nokia 6600 that could link it to the computer .....thanks

• DOTTY

there is no Radio FM transmision and video recorder time is too short compare with Nokia 3660

• abcdefg

can this phone play mp3 as ringtones?

• aya

which fone is better to byt now, 6600 or P800?

• Ali

Hello ....i think NOKIA is the father of al other companies in making mobile fones Nokia is the BEST EASY TO USE AND BEAUTIFUL ....
ALISHEIKH

• Ahmad

hey everyone...i need some info on how to connect this baby 2 my pc??...ne help anyone??

• LAEEQ

can any one tell me the details about the video camera and hanging problem in nokia 6600

• PRINCE

thanks you

Nearly forgot
Nokia have fixed the bug with the dodgy video quality and picture viewfinder.Quality is amazing!!!!
Only the video length is still 10 sec, Im looking to find a remedy anyone keen to add some tips....
Cheers Panda

Cybertronx
Just to check if the applications arent stored on the mmc card.Take out the card and swicth the phone back on.check all the aplications.Might take a while to do that. If they all seem fine then obviously its all kept on the phone memory.So u can go ahead and format the card.I was fooling around and i deleted one option in one of the games(silly me).
Be careful everyone, dont just press buttons :)

Panda

Cybertronx
I think the only option is to format the mmc.All aplications are stored on the Internal memory.I just got my phone today and theres no problem like that with mine.Ive deleted the Photos and clips and ive got a full 30 mb, i thought it was 32 anyways.I didnt format the card though,i just deleted the data individually.Take your phone back to the dealer u got it from and give them hell.maybe that 20 mb is corrupt, try and get a new one.
good luck.