Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• sri

hey ken,
this phone can play mp3. what u got to do is just download the pc suite software from the cd. then using datacable or bluetooth or infrared u can transfer these mp3 files into the phone.the mp3s occupy lesser space than u think.the mp3 is automatically converted into the wav format.

• Ken

Can this original phone play MP3 songs with the realone player?

• iuli

which phone is better: n6600 or n6230? can somebody answer to me? thanks!

• yaw

How many min video recording does the 6600 does?

• elya

can anyone tell me pros and cons 6600?

• jmvp

I'd hope this phone could replace my heavy but extremely usefull communicator. So while this 6600 does have a memory card slot, it lacks a full keyboard !

• The Pope.

Am also getting this phone next week and am asking iz tha capture only limited to 10 secs(how can it be enlongated) and also how many photoz and clips can be stored.

• ANKIT

hey ,
anyone can help me with the new price list of nokia phones... including 6600..mail me

• vikas

this fone hangs a lot
this fone hangs

• Harry

Can anyone tell me the site frm where i cn download free softwares for my 6600 plz help me

• Joyce

does the 6600 have voice dial?

• hamoudi

this is my mobil.

• antonics

i heard that the 660 hangs? anyone know what version software is the one that hangs or has bugs in it? type *#0000# to find out. thanks

• Jayant

I bought a nokia 6600. Its a nice phone! now i wanted to connect my phone with my PC via infrared. I don't know how can i do that. can u plz tell me this. E-mail me if u got my answer. sathiya_jay@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

• Amit monga

Ok,I like the phone but the ringtones (even the pre-loaded) are not good enough. Even after u hv spent so much , the ringtones are bulls**t. the downloaded tunes also don't sound good.Even a simple phone like T610 sounds more shrill . Nokia learn from SE engineers .

• ahmed

hi every body i asked if anybody knows anything about the radio software of 6600 so if anybody knows anything about radio kindly tel me. Ogg player is the ultimate solution for mp3 playing on this fon i am using it and its works just fine. Good day.

• CybaTronX

Thanks Panda! I went through the details but found nothing taking up the space. The MMC came preloaded with 3 Video (BMW X3 Impression, Enhancements, and Applications) and a few images. They totally occupied around 1 MB. So that 20 MB is still missing. Now the only thing left are those preloaded extra application like wayfinder etc. But where are these applications actually saved ? in the phone or the MMC?

-CybaTronX

• Panda

CybaTronX
The card comes with stuff already preloaded.Such as video clips and other pics by nokia.I think ur able to go and view the contents of the card like a filesystem and you should be able to view what stuff is taking ur space.If no luck just copy ur photos to PC and format the card.

• robbie

hi, its a verygood phone because i could work from home with it,but my problem is that how can i connect it with my laptop and i tryed syen.it but ot needed a host address,so i fit possible please give me a host address
thank you.

• CybaTronX

Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me where to get the software for 6600? And another thing is... when i bought my 6600, my memory card had 21 MB already used. When I saw the detail of the memory usage it counted up only to about 1 MB which was due to the pics I shot. So can anyone help me with this ? Where is the remaining 20 MB going !?!? What should do to correct this? Thank You!