Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• PhanBang

I want price list nokia

• msht

I was unable to connect my 6600 to PC with BlueTooth, using software included in CD. May some one helps me. please.

brikk

• she15

I purchased my nokia 6600 last june 30 and i was really amazed by its features this is my 10th phone already and i never switched to any manufacturer its all nokia and i really like nokia simply because it is so user friendly and its really really handy just what nokia is always telling us NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE iam really enjoying its features and applications thanks nokia and more power

• Panda

Im gettin the 6600 next week.Just 1 question, is the video lenght still limited to 10 secs?If its is,where can 1 go and get new software that gets around this.Ive heard you can download stuff but where can you find it????

• ahmed

any body knows any thing about the radio software for 6600

• kamal

this product by nokia is a real masterpiece.stylish elegant and aboveall the best of both the world.i am really proud to own it

• Lee

Im selling one if anyones interested?
£200, 2 months old, boxed and complete
02392 554599

• umar

i have got the oggplayer but kindly tell me how can i convert mp3 files on my pc to ogg files to load and play in the phone
plus i got a recognizer.sis file with the ogg zip file so tell me wot is this file and is it safe to install oggplayer on my fone kindly tell me

• talianu dora

it is the best phone ever,i was inlove with it the minute i saw it!I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!!THANK YOU NOKIA!!!

• Xavier

Nokia has once again loaded a phone with plenty of features that we have come to love (bluetooth, camera, games, text, etc…) the 6600 for the most part is a good phone at best. The 6600 will occasionally freeze lasting for periods up to 15 seconds and even powering itself off/on. This is the same identical problem some Nokia 3650 users report frequently. Nokia is the leader in the cell phone industry, which is why I have come to expect more from the 6600 operating system.

• piet

I just tried that software ! Bought a MSI Bluetooth PC2PC USB plugin also knows as a Bluetooth DONGLE .. for about R290 (about 20 usd if u buy it in america :P) loaded the oggplayer from http://symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM! converted my music with dbpoweramp (website is at www.dbpoweramp.com) with the ogg converter and then sent it to my phone. scanned my phone with oggplayer.. and now i doubt I will be able to sleep!! oggvorbis makes the files half the size of mp3 so u can keep ur favourite songs on with the standard 32 meg card that u are given!! you dont need a bigger memory card (or do I speak too early!) Support open source software! I doubt I could get a product this good even if I PAID for it!!

:D
This is a great phone (almost like a super computer nowadays) the downside is getting software for it.. but Im sure there are more out there! as this oggplayer is great, and its free!

• Paulo silva

simply the best phone on the market

• phil

FOR all of u who want a mp3 player that u dont have to pay for.. I found the solution! OggPlayer, they are basically the equivelant to mp3's just .ogg u can convert them on ur pc and then load them onto your 6600 !! whats more its FREE !! http://symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/ the program is 120kb :D enjoy!!

• Francesca Wiggins

my mum has just bought a nokia 6600 & i am so jelous of hers cos i want 1 but i do like most of your phones.

• mr suave

can any one send me a mp3 player for my 6600

• yousuf

hi.i am thinking to buy it in a day.plz tell me whether it comes with mmc and nokia pc suite

• sabri

to sharik
If you have desktop pc you must buy an usb bluetooth device or usb infrared device. Install its software to your pc.
Activate appropriate icon in 6600 connectivity side.Enjoy.

• sharik

pls somebody tell me how to connect 6600 with the pc so I can transfer my photos to my hdisk. thanks

Best phone ever! perfect phone!!