Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• a o v

p { margin:8px; font-size:20px; color:blue; cursor:pointer; } b { text-decoration:underline; } button { cursor:pointer; } Click to change the html to a text node. This button does nothing. $("p").click(function () { var htmlStr = $(this).html(); $(this).text(htmlStr); });

• Franc

This may not be the sexiest and smallest phone I've ever had, but Nokia 6600 is one fun-packed phone! Been using it for almost 7 years! I've also bought 4 spare batteries because this phone's features are addicting!

• riju

i bought a second hand phone just 8 dollar nd it was good.

• sid

This was the best smartphone for a long time.I still proudly keep this phone (Big beast of all time)

• restri

good

• EdB

A legend. I used this phone for four years. Lots of heavy internet use and Opera browser. Truly a classic smartphone.

• jen

price of 6600 cellphone here in sm bicutan

• jen

price of 6600 cellphone

• Harikrishnan

Its a perfect phone in early days.. All though i brought second hand phone, it is working amazingly like new phone Because symbian has full format facility.. Even 7210supernova 2700classic are not able satisfy us comparing with this.. All i've to tell is, symbian 3rd and 5th edition phones are the best phones for newly users ..
Symbian is not a dead os, it next to android..
It is working good in all applications..

• R H

FEELS LIKE mwriting obituary of this (MY) best phone 2have till date. remember buying it ona very rainy day on july 31, 2004. took just half an hour of journey on my way back home to get a hang of this sweet piece of engineering, that 2without reading d manual. i thing i never forgave nokia was that a radio was never added to this phone. i searched day & night high & low on the internet if i could install one. alas a i got enlightet that it is not a software but rather a hardware component that would make it possible to hear fm. USED it till december 2006, AND bought myself a HTC PM300. A FRIEND of mine took the phone from me saying DAT he has forgotten his N72 in his office, used it & used it never thought of returning it back. from feb 2009 i never saw the 6600 after this .i was told that d phone has been dropped &is not working. my heart sank. he claimed 2have given for repairs & 1OF my friends gf madefun that its gone to finland 4repairs. alas he GAVEit back 2 me IN NON working condition WITHOUT BATTERY.

• Greggem

It's a great phone! Have been using it since 2004 and still going. Memory Card's not working, but even without it does a great job. Volume is low though. My faithful potato phone :)

• nokia

mel, 20 Mar 2011this phone is great... this is the phone that i used... and... morecan anyone tell me how 2 download pics in 6600 mobile....there is no specific transfering equipments r there..

• mel

this phone is great... this is the phone that i used... and very nice to use.. it can run almost all symbian application, softwares and games.. also java applications and games.. it also have nice themes..

• amazurai

Just bought an used phone today (15$). It reminded me the first smart phone I used. Still love it.

• vipul

firstly my mama bought this phone and i m still using this phone.it's response is toooo good.i changed it's battery once.it has all the facilities.

• Ethan

this phone is legend .... few keys rnt working ... there r few dead spots in the display .. I bought this phone in 2005 jan ... after 6 years it is still working ... only changed the battery once .. dropped the at least 50 times .... if I change the keypad it will go another 6 years !!!!!

• Moni, BD

All story begains(starts) from here, coz it was my first personal phone! It was a great phone! After this I heve used lots of Nokia phone & became a Nokia Fan! But But, now I'm using the HTC Hero!

• BrownBerry

This phone served me extremely well in the years of 2003-2005. Quite possibly my most favourite phone to date. User Interface was superb, and for it's time it was fully loaded. It also looked the nuts. That is all...

im used this nice phone from 2004 to 2008...my longest phone...nice phone..
i have seen this phone used by hrithik roshan..in a dubai award.

• Herry

I agree with all positive comments .