Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• Pratik

Its a grt phone .We can customize it in any way we want.I jst luv it

this phone, is so classic and useful, play mp3, browsing and IM chatting, games and office applications..great for anyone who could modified it beyond its limit..slow but very useful. love it

• khan

Ooooooonps what a great phone.

pema, 05 Feb 2011i want to buy this mobile 6600,can anyone tell me how i can find it???Just dont buy it......first of all its out of marcket and totaly outdated try any other phone on that range like e63-71 or x6

It is totaly outdated but hatz off to this classic....... It waz the first true multimedia smartphone on indian marcket.......

• Tasleem

I think that in this era , is it possible that someone like and want to purchase this mobile. I think he is so backward that he does not live in this today wold.Boombastic phone ha ha ha....

• allan

pema, 05 Feb 2011i want to buy this mobile 6600,can anyone tell me how i can find it???,hey, i have it, who want? 45 dollar, including 1gb mmc card., any question about this phone?

• vicky

pema, 05 Feb 2011i want to buy this mobile 6600,can anyone tell me how i can find it???i have a nokia 6600 . its very intersted phone. if any one wana my phone than rply.

I love this cellular i always want one when i was a child. Where i can find it?
xo

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2011i have one 6600 handset i want to sell my phone ,,because in tha... morei have nokia 6600 but it is working very nice.

• pema

i want to buy this mobile 6600,can anyone tell me how i can find it???

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2011I like n6600 .This application is very besti have one 6600 handset i want to sell my phone ,,because in that bluetooth not working,,and galary not opening,,

• Amal

hey friends my 6600 works good but it's battery life became very low, it shuts down just after 2 hours even if it is not used at full charge. Can any one tell me what i have to do?

• shridhar gowda.a

my fav handset for ever. so stylish and superbbbbbbbbbb

• viraj

worlds best mobile

• Syam

GOVINDA, 07 Jan 2011I like to purchase nokia 6600. can it available ? regards, ... moreI have one

• Angel05

At first i like N6600 but i came out with busted experience because the stroll is not good.. I used to repair my cell phone every now and then.. Bad experience!

Abhilash, 30 Dec 2010This mobile is best. s60v2 software runing in mobileI like n6600 .This application is very best

• Adel

great phone !!! :ddd

• Rj911

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2010hey bro hi....i just got one...can u tell me which audio type it... moreU need to install Mp3 ultimate player software to play Mp3 on it.