Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• shridhar gowda.a

my fav handset for ever. so stylish and superbbbbbbbbbb

• viraj

worlds best mobile

• Syam

GOVINDA, 07 Jan 2011I like to purchase nokia 6600. can it available ? regards, ... moreI have one

• Angel05

At first i like N6600 but i came out with busted experience because the stroll is not good.. I used to repair my cell phone every now and then.. Bad experience!

Abhilash, 30 Dec 2010This mobile is best. s60v2 software runing in mobileI like n6600 .This application is very best

• Adel

great phone !!! :ddd

• Rj911

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2010hey bro hi....i just got one...can u tell me which audio type it... moreU need to install Mp3 ultimate player software to play Mp3 on it.

• RJ911

Mohamed Arshaad, 04 Jan 2011Is Nokia 5300 is better than this? Pls help me...I dont think so, but both r good. And to my experience N6600 is better than N5300. I now hav N5530 and N70. But i had N6600 from 2004 jan and i am still having it in perfect working condition (very proud). The only thing is, battery is gone. But my friend bot N5300 in march 2008, now its screen in gone, mic doest work and keypad completely gone. Otherwise its to in working condition. So u got to decide. Remember 6600 came in 2004 Q1 and discontinued in 2007 and now too many r in seconds market good conditioned but 5300 came is 2006 Q3 discontinued very soon in 2008 Q1 and u can find a little in market now.

• GOVINDA

I like to purchase nokia 6600.
can it available ?

regards,
Govinda

• shobhit

saikumar, 04 Jan 2011i love this phone very much ,this is very useful,we can do all t... moreyou can'nt run c++

• shobhit

i like n6600 because i can install mp3 code mp4 code and many games. Font etc.

• Mohamed Arshaad

Is Nokia 5300 is better than this? Pls help me...

• saikumar

i love this phone very much ,this is very useful,we can do all the computer things in it....

• BackbencherZ

I like N6600 and N6630

Zahid Farid

Mr.Nitin kagde
It was my favourite handset in that time it is also good handset i purchased it in 2006 at Rs10,000

• Abhilash

This mobile is best. s60v2 software runing in mobile

• John

Cristian, 10 Dec 2010where can you find to buy such an old phone? yhe 6600 is my favo... morePlenty for sale brand new here in Africa

• Mr. Deja Vu

This was my favorite phone. At its time, it maybe the smartest Symbian phone ever existed. Can play many games, can play mp3s and can be "modified" as we like it~ LOL it's funny to recall those days~ :D

• arun

its really a good mobile because i bougth this mobile in second hand in my first earnings when i was 12th.
but now i final year studend till now its in good condition.but my friends always funny on mobile but i don't care that commands i like this mobile