Nokia 6630

Nokia 6630

• Zain

Well people.. im confused about dis... Is 6630 da newer version of 6620 which is da newer version of 6600.. plz email me..
zain20@gmail.com
thanx..

• Zain

I was gonna buy dis phone but now i guess i wont hearing all of u..Whats the difference between 6620 and 6630.. one was da previous model or what cuz they look the same.. which nokia mobile should i buy?

• JFK

yes the 6630 smart phone is than better sony ericsson t630

• robpe

I WANT MY MONEY BACK !
My 6630 has been back to Nokia becuase it loses network signal too often.
They say they have fitted a new circuit board but it's not solved the problem.
I miss calls & it goes to voicemail in locations with weak signal where my old 2100 used to work OK, probably becuase the 6630 is dithering between the phone network & 3G.
One minute it shows the 3G symbol in the signal strength bar display, next minute it shows the antenna symbol !
I'm going to demand a refund. A reliable phone is much more important to me than all the fancy gadgets.
My advice is... DO NOT BUY A 6630 !

• Fletch

This phone is getting worse

I now have to turn it off as menu and shortcut buttons decide they do not want to work.

Also, I still haven't had a SIM update to th enew Firmware. Anyone else had this problem (I am with Orange)

• tereal

6630 its my dream phone and i will have it by the month of july because my money is 2300 pesos only pa e........i sell phone my phone 6600 but i do not have any buyer yet but i promise you these guys i will have that phone by the month of july and i will trade it to 6680.............see ya.......6630 i'm coming..............its a great phone PROMISE.................

• matej

I do not have that phone but i will have it because it is the best nokia ever maid.
WHY?
Design is cool it is not like other phones, it is not to big an not to small,
it have very good performance and it is not expencive.

• Diner

I think I will buy nokia 6630 because he have a very good camera, mp3 player, 65k colours and 176x208 and 3G {6230i didn`t have 3G and a camera like 6630 but nokia 6230i is having 208x208 and 3D menu graphic}

• ying

can i know is 6630 support 256mb..???
tq~!~!!

• Helen

this is a nice phone,i'll like to buy 2 more.
Danny,i mailed you already pls send a reply.

• Danny

the receiving was very bad depent to other nokia phone

• NetZero

To Diner
1. 6230i is lighter (99 gms compared to 127)
2. 6230i has better polyphonic (64 channels, whereas 6630 using 48 channels)
3. MMC cards for 6230i are easily available, as 6630 uses dual voltage MMC
4. 6230i has 32mb internal memory, 6630 has 10mb
5. 6630 is a smartphone with 3G usage
6. both have 1.3mp camera, but 6630 has better quality, as its images are brighter, and 6230i often implies a grey shadow like quality
7. 6230i includes fm radio, but 6630 has an html browser. you may visit some fm sites and hear live fm, whereas certain softwares are also available for the fm, and you may use the handsfree for this purpose.

in short, if u hhave some professional use, then 6630 is an ideal choice, a good companion, can also be used for viewing word, excel, and powerpoint presentations
else 6230i is a flexible, efficient and powerful tool altogether, and o yes it also includes hscsd(high speed cicuit switched data)
P.S. I went for 6630 :D

• Amar

I understand many users have complained about 6630. As per the features 6630 suits my needs.Has any1 able to change to the new firmware and has the problems been rectified. Pls answer. Thanks...

• DiNeR

I don`t know to decide what i want to buy! Nokia 6630 or Nokia 6230i!!! Plese send me at diner@k.ro a sugestion!!!

TO CHRISS..
install app called ans machine..

• danny

this fone is gr8 i m selling it at 130 if any one is interested i have 3 availible plz contact me dannyb233@hotmail.com

• damo

On my 3rd phone only had it 3 weeks keeps crashing screen freezing up turning it's self off does anyone know if thiers a software problem or an update to sort it out cos do actually like the phone

• edward williams

This is the first phone i have ever used and i can assure you that it is tight better than samsung d500 check out the camera one in a million cool phone signing out taribs919

• chriss

Hi all!! can anybody tell me how to listen my voice messages in case I miss a phone call?

ps: I am using this phone in Japan (vodafone)
thanx

• chriss

ps: I am using this phone in Japan (vodafone)
thanx