Nokia 6.1

Nokia 6.1

• gweshe

Carol, 23 Jul 2020Take it to a repair center this type of problems can be cau... moremy phone started by heating up.now its switching on and off when on charger and will not boot.
it shows red and green icons for battery intermittently.Also cannot work without being on charger.

Sijo, 21 Jul 2020Omg... My phone facing rebooting issue while attending cal... moreEven me facing the same problem

• Adi

It's my message to Nokia company that's this phone is one of the dumpest thing in the market 1. heating issue 2. both cameras are worst 3. PUBG game always lagging 4. Inbuilt hardware are cheap.
Please guys there are so many other options in the market so don't waste your hard earning money for buying this garbage.

I have been using nokia since 2015 and it only had given me hopes but nothing else.
It's a hopeless branded Phone since it's return in 2017.

• Prince

scottybotty, 26 Jul 2020i had same issue. had too many apps installed. i think if i... moreI have over 120 apps and the phone Still do great.

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2020That's not true I've been using this phone and I ... moreWhat is that only one issue you had noteced?

• Sijo

Carol, 23 Jul 2020Take it to a repair center this type of problems can be cau... moreNow I am using this phone with the help of a powerbank...

• Sijo

Carol, 23 Jul 2020Take it to a repair center this type of problems can be cau... moreSo this causes huge expensive...?
Then looking for new phone!!!

• scottybotty

Prodromos, 25 Jul 2020Hi guys, I have this phone for two years now, still working... morei had same issue. had too many apps installed. i think if it goes above 50/60 slows right down. i back up phone and factory reset everything. when i use first time after it was very fast like brand new then i install only apps i needed alot. also make sure internal memory not full .

• Prodromos

Hi guys, I have this phone for two years now, still working great but it shows it's age day by day. Battery won't last longer than 24hours (without touching the device would go a bit more) and it became slower since the last few updates.

I am looking to buy a new phone, can you suggest something that is cheap and fast and can be considered an upgrade to this? Battery life and good processor are what I am looking for, don't care at all about camera and generally social features.

Thanks

Bristi, 23 Jul 2020Oh my god recently i face same problem on my nokia 6.1 phon... moreMy nokia 6.1 has the same issue. My phone is rebooting continuously

• Anonymoose

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020PATHETIC phone. All good reviews of Nokia 6.1 are by new us... more"Crashing" is such a blanket statement covering an absolutely endless array of different issues. Phones don't crash - software (and whether it conflicts with certain hardware) crashes. This phone runs stock Android (version 10 as of this reply). As with all phones (or any web-connected device - whether a phone, tablet, PC, etc.), it will eventually slow as it is used without proper maintenance. Even still, a factory reset really freshens-up an otherwise miscategorized "old and tired" phone.

I've actually JUST reset mine the other day for the first time since purchasing it new at the start of February 2020, but that was mostly out of laziness and not wanting to get down to the root of why so much space was being eaten-up (turns out an app was starting to save backups to local storage rather than SD card after an app update - had absolutely nothing to do with the phone, Nokia, or Google. It was the individual app developer).

Keep chucking those little supercomputers into the trash the moment a bit of Googling is required to get things running as smooth as new. I'm sure it's really gonna help humanity in the long run. =]

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020PATHETIC phone. All good reviews of Nokia 6.1 are by new us... moreThat's not true I've been using this phone and I love it. Have one issue since I upgraded to android 10.

• Bristi

Sijo, 21 Jul 2020Omg... My phone facing rebooting issue while attending cal... moreOh my god recently i face same problem on my nokia 6.1 phone...☹️
I can't understand what to do in this lockdown period....

• Carol

Sijo, 21 Jul 2020Omg... My phone facing rebooting issue while attending cal... moreTake it to a repair center this type of problems can be caused by a faulty mainboard, or battery. Write too HMD or call, they will assist you.

• Carol

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020PATHETIC phone. All good reviews of Nokia 6.1 are by new us... moreMeah, most probably you have no acces to this device, and that is frustrating you. I bought this for my girfriend over two years now and she has no problems with it. Stop trolling, it ain't working.

• Carol

Stephen Slater, 20 Jul 2020Bad FM radio reception. Primitive FM app with no ability t... moreWhat a bunch of BS. If you are connected to a bluetooth device you will be able to play Radio, just plug in the headset and route the audio thorugh bluetooth. Recording radio? I mean flagships do not have radio anymore. It wanders me HMD still puts radio in lower end devices... who the need to record radio this days??? Don't tell me, xiaomi, has better radion and recording too? Hilarious.

• Carol

Stephen Slater, 20 Jul 2020I use AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream I go... moreMake yourself a nextdns account. Configure it with privacy and ads filter. You will be reciving their two types of links TLS and DoH. Set the tls link in your your device in settings private DNS. You will not see any ads anymore, or very few, but should be an 100% block. In the same time you will be able to monitor what your phone is doing in the background.and block what you do not want to comunicate. Have fun.

• Sijo

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020It's not a bug at all, it's a "feature", thank Google for d... moreOmg...
My phone facing rebooting issue while attending calls, using camera, and watching YouTube... Even playing Ludo King...
And when I connecting head set then open Google assistant option...
After 320 mb patch, doesn't fix it.
I tried factory reset many times...but no result...

What should I do...?

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2020I love my phone nokia 6.1 but i mis a screen recording in itI use AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream
I got from Google play store.
If sound is set to internal sounds it can record sound and video. It works even if a bit tricky to use and ads keep popping up.