Nokia 6.1

Nokia 6.1

• Jerry

Nokia 6.1 automatically shuts down when battery is at 90% (not plugged) and keeps shutting down when you power it. any fix?

This device is also believe or not water splash resistant checked,tested and proved by myself personally I left it in the rain showers it survived and working perfectly well,wash it under water still works no problem throw it in the snow ❄️🌨️ still working perfectly well.Freely wash it directly with water and you will not have any problems or damage of any kind at all.I will wash my device and cooling it down with water regularly.But don't charge this device while it is completely wet draining of water untill is completely dry.That will destroy it not water.You can even freely safely use it while is wet.No problems.This device is completely splesently surprised me and impressed me and make me happy about that now I love it even more than the first day.Even HMD GLOBAL NOKIA doesn't know that this device really is water splash resistant even they are supposed by this device.

• Atheeq

I bought this for 7k. Best phone for this price. It's been 2 years I'm using, working very well. But my headphone jack had some problem. I claimed it under warranty. After the service my phone gets restart by itself. I think this is due to unskilled technician. He even made a mark on my display. I'm unhappy with service.But the phone is super good.

• Jack

I trusted Nokia. But worst phone I ever used. Restarting every time when phone stuck and worst sound ever. I didn't expect a phone like this from nokia and I heard all of nokia phone version has the same problem with restarting. I hate this phone now. Never use nokia again. Soo disapointed.

Anyone having bluetooth issue? It staring to disconnect about 2 feet away from bluetooth device... Try several bluetooth device but same result...

Thanks in advance.

• activebass

I'm only replacing this phone now in June 2021 after 2.5 years.of happy ownership. Has been a brilliant phone for me and survived multiple drops in the case I bought for it. Replacing with the realme 7 5G

RishiGuru, 08 Jun 2021Well I am happy. My trusty Nokia 6.1 had received two Andro... moreMine is NOKIA 6.1 2018 TA 1050 3/32.

Boris Blagojevic, 26 May 2021This device will no longer receiving system updated and sec... moreWell I am happy. My trusty Nokia 6.1 had received two Android updates and three years of timely security patch updates. Not to mention the incredible build and timeless design. We will never have a phone like this anymore.

I think below is the final official version of Android on my Nokia 6.1:

Model: TA-1089
Hardware Version: 5.0
Android Version: 10
Android Security patch Level: 01-Apr-2021
Build Number: 00WW_4_15C_SP11

I own the 4/64 GB variant of this phone.

Speaker and battery fast charging becomes abnormal any software issue????

This device will no longer receiving system updated and security patches since April 2021 system update and security update.This device is expired of warranty and discounted.

RishiGuru, 14 Feb 2021Stock Android is all bare-bones and more like bland vanilla... moreDon't forget that we're living in a time where Stock Android isn't boring as what it used to be!

• India

Nnabazz, 23 Apr 2021Please is android 11 for this phone?No it is not available.

• Sushil

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2020I cannot get call waiting. Is this feature available ?Hey it is same problem facing ,having find out any solution till now

Ziaul, 21 Apr 2021When stop update by google for Android one, then what happe... moreNothing. This can use the device as long as it lasts. Atleast for 5 years from now, all major apps will be supporting android 10.

Nnabazz, 23 Apr 2021Please is android 11 for this phone?No

• Nnabazz

Please is android 11 for this phone?

Ziaul, 21 Apr 2021When stop update by google for Android one, then what happe... moreSame what happened with Microsoft Lumia devices with Windows 10 Mobile become outdated and obsolete.

• Ziaul

When stop update by google for Android one, then what happening to the android one phones . Please any gentleman replay it. Thanks

Does anyone knows how to root this device safely without computer and unlocking bootloader directly on this device with apk?

Do we have any bootloader unlock methods for this tank. The one in developer mode is off mode and couldn't be turned on.