Nokia 7310 Supernova

Nokia 7310 Supernova

• cath

im palnning to buy this phone.. but im worry though, 'coz im afraid that i can't trasfer pictures to my pc.. pls convince me that this phone can do that task.. thankyou very much.. godbless..

Goutham from Mobile store sold me this handset! thanks to him for suggesting great mobile

• Ramani.B

Jitender Kumar, 13 Sep 2008Hi everyone, it just want to know about this phone becuase yeste... more5320 xpress music is the lternte to 7310 supernova

• boris

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2008Everyone says its a girls phone because of the mirror effect scr... moreThank u very much for your opinion! Thanx,but i still dont know what to do! I wanna buy this phone in blue but...i dont know i am no sure...should i buy this one or waith for blue 7210 supernova in my country! I wanna supernova!!! Hahaha!

• Jitender Kumar

Hi everyone, it just want to know about this phone becuase yesterday i saw this phone and want to buy this but now i have some doubt on this phone 'Lady Phone'So pl. help me that which other nokia phone i should buy for myself. I am waiting for ur precisous comments.

Boris, 06 Sep 2008Hey guys! i wanna buy this phone but...is this really just for g... moreEveryone says its a girls phone because of the mirror effect screen, perfect for make up and all girly things like that, it comes with interchangable covers so you can change the style so i dont think this is strictly for girls but it is kind of marketed towards them?? Hope this helps, i have been using this phone for the last few weeks and havent come across any problems with it, very reliable phone, would recommend it!!

• shash

can current users plz temme wat OS does this phone use?

• roseychiq

i really really like this phone...

its just simply

its look like 6070 the old one

really its very poor model,

• Boris

Hey guys! i wanna buy this phone but...is this really just for girls? i mean i saw blue one and looks very universal for guys and girls to! and he doesnt have any function that is specialy created just for girls! so i dont understand,why every1 says its just for girls! and tell me something about mp3 player! sorry for my poor english thanx!

• kim edmar

hi to all owners of this phone!
can you help me?
have you seen any defect or bad thing about this phone?
bec, iam planing to buy this model next month thank you!
hope for you reply!

• sirius star

hi...i just bought dis phn and it's very cool and sleek. keypads are excellent and smooth. can any other user can guide me for the memory card. it has 4GB capacity so is it worth buying fGB micro SC card or 2 GB? if i buy 4GB are there any chance of getting it hang...?

• Chung khoan tre

Sure: N7310 is for girl
Design: good (like 6300) slim and light
Features: good
Perormance: good
The only bad thing is the cable connection, it is micro USB not mini USB

• gaurav

first time i see this phone i think dis is spice model.But nokia make this model Rubbish.

• Mekano

This Phone i gifted to my Girlie Girly Girl. Soft buttons and looks like Girl. My Girl Liked it mucher more then her other

• Youth who is in love

Nice phone
I gifted this phone to my girlfriend
She was more than happy
Her remarks were like below
Fabulous
Mind blowing

So go ahead and gift the phone to your girlfriend and feel wonderful experience

• shaivali

Phone is good
Special phone for ladies.
Nokia has identified what is in the mind of a lady .
But handle it with care like lady

• suresh

its a damn good phone especially for ladies