Nokia 7610

Been using it since 2006, and it still works well now. The only broken component is MMC slot (accidentally dropped the phone in water). 13 years is a long time, this phone is god!

• Nil nilly

My dream phone and dreams came true. Used it from 2007-2011. Finally broke it but it's still in my collection

This phone was really really good (at the time of it's release) but if it just had UMTS, it's would've been perfect, just perfect! Bad of Nokia to miss out!

• MasEnha

My first phone since 2004. Now being used by my father as backup phone.

• yas

my nokia7610 is working so slow what i do

• xec imtiyaz

hi i am very big fan of nokia so pls arrange me nokia 7610

• Gaurav

Phones runs on nokia s os Are icons i love them nokia phones are must better than stupid and borinr android and ios but in these days nokia is launching its phone with dump android os i think nokia also has to launch phones runs on symbian and asha os in short term backs those beautiful old days.

• Naif.R

the phone lover, 17 Nov 2015I need format this phone cause blank errorswitch the phone off
hold the call button+* (star) + 3 + power button in the same time
wait until formatting screen appears

• Naif.R

i spent my best days with this phone
no problems with it for 10 years of use and i still own it
phones those days are full of problems

AnonD-623262, 21 Dec 2016I have this phone since 2009 and I am still using it. I love thi... moreThese nokia phones are better then any phone in the market today

• Dr. T

My 2nd phone :)

I have this phone since 2009 and I am still using it. I love this phone more than my apple iPhone 7+ (Silver).

• nasser irani

AnonD-598074, 15 Oct 2016My Dream phoneI have also is my love phone

My Dream phone

• test

suri, 20 Nov 2015 hi friends how to solve solv no problem blank screen fix screen

• suri

suri, 28 Oct 2015Dear friends Nokia 7610 fun I am Since 2010 the problem will b... more hi friends
how to solve

the phone lover, 17 Nov 2015I need format this phone cause blank errorhi
nokia 7610 *#7780# this code you can use better

• the phone lover

I need format this phone cause blank error

Hi friends
Battery drain
Full charge 1 hour full down and stitch off phone what's up?

• suri

Romjan (Bangladesh), 23 Apr 2015I am Bangladeshi.I have been using Nokia 7610 since 2006.It is a... moreDear friends
Nokia 7610 fun I am