Nokia 7610

Nokia 7610

i have a nokia 7610 phone now. But i cannot use it, because it is offline, sir/mam, can i help me how to open line my nokia 7610, at the same time .i cant use it

#ilovesymbianphone

Chico, 20 Oct 2014Fell in love with the 7610 at a glance when I caught an image of... moreU da real mvp bro

• Romjan (Bangladesh)

I am Bangladeshi.I have been using Nokia 7610 since 2006.It is a very life phone.I hope that it's life is very high.

• REEM

me abi b nokia 7610 use kar rah ho i love nokia 7610 the beft mobile

• Chico

Fell in love with the 7610 at a glance when I caught an image of a prototype in a college text.. just knew I had to get me one--the black-burgundy-silver variant. Back in its heyday, some 10 years ago as I type, the 7610 was a stylistic (pricey) powerhouse when hi-res cameras and network tech were still novel. Look around now: Every modern mundane handheld looks identical to the glass-faced rectangle in your neighbor's hands. No style, no individuality, no mistaking them for the gorgeous 7610.

• swapnil

using it since 2006.... This phone still rocks.

can i start whatsapp on nokia 7610

• muiez

This is my first phone and best symbian phone i used it

murugesan, 24 May 2014very good mobile..i love this..i am using this mobile from 2005.... morethat's true love, mate. Keep it up!

• mohit

sir my phone facing problem of bluetooh is not connect it show an error unable to perform blutooth operation help

Very nice phone. This phone is still available here in the Philippines with a very cheap price! I'll buy this phone soon. :)

• Netwareking

The solution is . . . . Now we all can buy better smart phones without beep beep. LoL

Call recording beep beep , any solution?

"still i am not able to find any software which records call by suppressing beep means without beep.. if anyone here know any way then please comment here.."

means i have tried by installing many beep suppressing software on this phone but they are not able to suppress beep on this phone specially..!

• ashutosh

Pls,advise me,i want to purchase,from where i can purchase?

• murugesan

very good mobile..i love this..i am using this mobile from 2005..still i will use..my dream mobile when i purchased.

i had purchased this pic in 150 rs/- osmium one

• guddu

excellent mobile I m using it since 2007

• Ambilimama

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2014worst phone ever i dont know whats the problem with that piece o... moredo not tell lying ,, nokia 7610 phone is superb since i have been used it more than 5 years its was the used phone ,,,